Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The perfect off.

Liked

Re: The perfect off.

Thank you St Francois of Arse see see.. Well it's the best I could do.

Liked

Assisi. Thou are forgiven,arsenal, go in peace and sin no more; for penance take thyself to a go-go bar and clothe the naked, bring them to your room and give drink and food and comfort them and ye shall be comforted.

Liked

Francois: Maybe we shouldn't joke. Supposing it's all true. I complain like hell at immigration when I get stuck behind someone swarthy who takes ages to be allowed into Thailand. Imagine the queue at St Peters gate if you get stuck behind Latin.

Liked

This is getting sacrilegious. Unpardonable!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Francois: Maybe we shouldn't joke. Supposing it's all true. I complain like hell at immigration when I get stuck behind someone swarthy who takes ages to be allowed into Thailand. Imagine the queue at St Peters gate if you get stuck behind Latin.
    Do not trouble yourself, arsenal, latintop will not be at St. Peter's gate!He will have an EZ pass straight to Hades, something like Pattaya.

Liked

i think this has been a brilliant post. very amusing and i think most guys on here have the right attitude towards there offs

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    latintop will not be at St. Peter's gate!He will have an EZ pass straight to Hades
    With beachlover and kommentariat as the bouncers, Hades doesn't have an EZ pass system. I am reliably informed it has pretty strict guidelines and the queue is LONG! That bar is already full to overflowing with Neal stoking the flames! He'd probably have to wander around for a few decades in purgatory before being active again!

Kudos to St. Francois for using a Caravaggio painting.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (May 14th, 2016), francois (May 14th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Francois not yet a saint but a good candidate. One of the nicest farangs around.

10. User who gave Like to post:

francois (May 14th, 2016)

Liked

Actually it's very unlikely that you'll find the French and the English together in any place that could be regarded as heaven. We don't even like sharing Europe with each other. This is, of course, entirely their fault.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    So many times I read about offs not living up to expectations. Here is a simple plan to ensure success.
    1) Tell the boy what you are hoping for before you off him. Make it clear what you want.
    2) If he says he doesn't............then don't pressure him either in the bar or the room.
    3) Tell him how much you will tip him.
    4) Unless you've stipulated he must come (see 1) then don't demand it and don't insult him if he doesn't. (I know for a fact many do.)
    5) Do invite him to have a drink from the mini bar. He is your guest. (My rule is NO alcohol, not even beer if they're on a motorbike.)
    6) Pay him nicely. Thank him for his time and assuming you've enjoyed your time with him tell him.
    7) Give him a nice kiss goodbye, even if you drop him of right outside his bar. Gay or straight assuming you've followed the above rules he won't mind a bit.
    8) Next time you go into the bar, if you don't off him again then give him 20/40 baht. It's nothing to you and shows you thought he was a good off. It also buys him dinner.
    I do almost the exact opposite of this!
    Never discuss what we are going to do, beyond "you like disco? What disco you like?"
    Never discuss payment up front, never discuss sexual preferences up front
    Just take off and go with the flow
    Anybody that starts asking questions such as "how much you pay me" is quickly discarded
    Worked for me and my BF for last 15 years now, and rarely have a bad off
    If things don't work out the boy is sent back home with 500-1000B tip (depending on how bad/nice he was)
    If things do work out we end up with 2/3/4some back in room after disco and usual tip is 1600-2000
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

13. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 19th, 2016)