Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: The perfect off.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The perfect off.

furthermore matty have u wondered if the restaurant may appreciate feedback, if u have crappy service or crappy food maybe if u let them know they could change and improve and remain in business. To simply smile like a simpleton and then slag then off behind their back is in my opinion not the best.
    I do admit that my methods are not for everyone but i do find that if I complain about the MB service he mostly tends to try a lot harder to please me...it also gives me a bit of a laugh. Love when I moan that he's shit at deep throating then he spends the next half hour kneeling between my legs gagging trying his best while I sit back sniggering at his attempts.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    a very small minority are a complete waste of time and the only way they are going to learn that ripping people off is not the way forward is to not pay them and let them know how unhappy I am.
    Please don't tell me you actually refuse payment, and shove them out the door. If you by chance do, then you're a complete prick. Really, does say ~$30 USD really matter to you?

I don't know, I guess we see it from two different lenses. In my eyes, we're hunting them, not the other way around. I don't know... all I know is I think you're a bit of a prick, and you should learn to have a little empathy.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes, I do refuse them full payment, they get max 100 for the taxi; if they claim to be a bottom and have agreed to bottom and then dont once they get to my room then thats just plain deceit.
    As for hunting!!! Do you even posses a smart phone?? The moment I log onto grindr I get at least 10 messages /day from MB wanting to play. Its just so easy.
    Empathy...yeah sure, but I'm not a fool.

4. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 28th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

lets just agree to disagree.

Liked

Ok, I think I'll stick with my original assessment. You're a prick.

I don't know what dregs of society you're bringing back to your hotel room, but I've never personally had a problem. They've all showered up and have gotten naked for me, no problems. I guess sometimes they've just layed their like a lump of coal basically, and other times have stuck their tongue so far down my throat I didn't know they made tongues that long.

Nonetheless, I've never refused payment, and you're an asshole if you have.

Liked

I mean, if I go to the theater and don't like the movie, I don't get to say "fuck you, I'm not paying to watch that movie". Same concept. Instead, I just go home grumbling under my breath, "what a shitty movie", but I don't get say 80% off just because I didn't like the movie.

Liked

yeah...i dont hop on a plane and fly 11 hours to shack up with one guy for the 10 days I'm there. And Im most definitely into quantity and variety. Will go from twinks to muscle boys. Most definitely go into some detail as in do u bottom/suck/swallow/suck arse and how much I'm prepared to pay and how long the session will be.
    Not saying its for everyone...obviously some of u guys are happy to treat it like a date and kinda go with the flow...just not me. Im only there for a week to 10 days..at most 2 weeks and love to fuck and am not willing to throw one away.
    As stated previously most of my "dates" are via grindr, some via gayromeo...I just type away they reply and usually its all done after 4 or 5 Q&As.
    And I have been known to whip out my phone and point out to the MB that he agreed to something when he tries to back track. I dont need him to even like me...
    I am exactly the same, only I go from twink to twink. It is different I think if you are retired and live there everyday.
    I am like you max 10 days there on each holiday and I want to max out these days, because next opportunity is not tomorrow, no, it is a few months later. That is why I also discuss beforehand. If you stay such a short time like I do you, you do everything to raise the chances for a good off, not risk a bad off. So I discuss beforehand.

And me too as many different boys as possible. Also because there are so many beautiful twinks there, I find it hard to have one boy only for a few days. If I see another one who I desire, I just need him at least once in my bed. That is why I am incapable of being faithful to one boy only. I am not build for that.
    Last edited by AsDaRa; May 26th, 2016 at 11:54.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

matty boy, there u go again, seems like u have difficulty understanding (I'm typing s..l..o..w..l..y on purpose so u can keep up) , if the MB claims to be a bottom and performs ok or not up to my standards even after i complain but still sticks it out and does his best..all good, he will get what we agreed and not a baht more. Now if he gives up 15 min into a 2 hour anal fuck session...then thats where we have a serious issue and I certainly will not pay him the full amount. So coming back to your theatre scenario....if they actually show the full movie well thats what we paid for, but if they stop it 15 min into the 2 hour screening then I certainly would be lining up for a refund.
    no performance...no money. I'm no liberal left leaning bleeding heart that travels to the 3rd world to give away my cash because i feel sorry for the natives because they are too stoopid to look after themselves.
    No...I treat them like equals..we make a deal and I will keep my part of te deal if they do too, I certainly will not insult them by treating them as somehow addled locals.
    i dunno...but like do u get it???

10. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 28th, 2016)

Liked

i dunno...but like do u get it???
    You mean the fact you're a dick? Yep, got it.

So what if the sex isn't EXACTLY what you want every time? Isn't there more than one sexual position / activity that you enjoy? If he doesn't want to do one thing, then just do something else. It's not that big of a deal, is it? There's loads of different ways to give and receive sexual pleasure, so find something you're both comfortable with, and go for it.

I don't know, but I think sex is way better when both partners are happy and comfortable, instead of one partner gritting his teeth, thinking, "OMFG! when is this going to end?!?!?".

Liked

CDMatt: Latins posts are not real. By engaging with him you're simply fueling the nonsense. All you need to write is.
    "Yes Dear, of course you did" to each and every claim he makes.

Let's try. I'll go first.

I offed a boy from BBB and I fucked him twice on the Wild West Boys stoop. Then I got him to suck me while we were on the baht bus. Finally I demanded he howl like a wolf while I fucked him upside down in the shower. He complained but I told him I was the customer. Afterwards I chucked him 20 baht and told him that's all he was getting cos his wolf howling was crap.

Over to you Matt.
    Last edited by arsenal; May 27th, 2016 at 00:13.

13. User who gave Like to post:

cdnmatt (May 27th, 2016)