Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The perfect off.

Liked

The perfect off.

So many times I read about offs not living up to expectations. Here is a simple plan to ensure success.
    1) Tell the boy what you are hoping for before you off him. Make it clear what you want.
    2) If he says he doesn't............then don't pressure him either in the bar or the room.
    3) Tell him how much you will tip him.
    4) Unless you've stipulated he must come (see 1) then don't demand it and don't insult him if he doesn't. (I know for a fact many do.)
    5) Do invite him to have a drink from the mini bar. He is your guest. (My rule is NO alcohol, not even beer if they're on a motorbike.)
    6) Pay him nicely. Thank him for his time and assuming you've enjoyed your time with him tell him.
    7) Give him a nice kiss goodbye, even if you drop him of right outside his bar. Gay or straight assuming you've followed the above rules he won't mind a bit.
    8) Next time you go into the bar, if you don't off him again then give him 20/40 baht. It's nothing to you and shows you thought he was a good off. It also buys him dinner.

2. 6 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (May 9th, 2016), AsDaRa (May 10th, 2016), Brad the Impala (May 9th, 2016), Faranglaw (May 12th, 2016), francois (May 10th, 2016), neddy3 (May 10th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The perfect off.

...why thats exactly how I operate...now if only the damn stoopid MB would understand that when they say yes to my question " you to everything??"....that I mean everything!!!

4. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 19th, 2016)

Liked

Everything is a very loose term Latinpox. Have your requirements translated into Thai and get them to sign it before you of them. I don't know what the Thai is for 'I want you to act like a dog while I fuck you senceless" but I'm sure you can find out. My post above was meant for normal people and specifically excludes psychos, deviants and you.

6. User who gave Like to post:

neddy3 (May 10th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    So many times I read about offs not living up to expectations. Here is a simple plan to ensure success.
    1) Tell the boy what you are hoping for before you off him. Make it clear what you want.
    2) If he says he doesn't............then don't pressure him either in the bar or the room.
    Your recipe certainly works most of the time. But I have sometimes experienced offs who have said they are happy to do what I asked. Then when we get down to it they say they can't. It has never really concerned me as I will never insist on it and I'm almost always still able to have a good time. And even in those few cases I do give them a little extra tip when I next see them. It happened some years ago with a boy from Classic who I suspect was new to the game. A year or so later he turned up in one of those Private Boy Movies being pounded ceaselessly!

But I have rarely agreed a specific tip for services in advance. I know roughly what the going rates are and will always tip a bit above. What really annoys me is the handful of occasions when I have given a good tip and the boy then asks for another Bt. 500 or more. That just takes some of the enjoyment out of the evening. I guess it's as good a reason as any for an agreement in advance.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

fountain u really are far too soft...and as for not agreeing on the tip beforehand is NUTS...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    as for not agreeing on the tip beforehand is NUTS...
    Rebuke accepted in the spirit in which it was given.

10. User who gave Like to post:

Faranglaw (May 12th, 2016)

Liked

I am not the type of person who would "off" a guy. But the way I see this kind of thing is, you agree on a price beforehand, the tip is optional and based upon performance and satisfaction I would say 555

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Problem is that in Thailand you cannot agree a "price" in advance because that then becomes prostitution. Tipping is technically a way around the law. But of course what is legally correct is rarely followed!

Liked

That is exactly how I do it. In the bar I treat it the same as I would any business transaction. That way when we get back to the room it isn't. It helps if you're an addicted offer such as me. I've offed boys from virtually every bar over the last few years and obviously they all report back to each other. So good reports does make your next off, even with a different boy a little easier. What, you didn't think they all gossip about you? Think again.

14. User who gave Like to post:

ggobob (May 14th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    I am not the type of person who would "off" a guy. But the way I see this kind of thing is, you agree on a price beforehand, the tip is optional and based upon performance and satisfaction I would say 555
    Not quite sure what you mean? You agree on a price but a tip is optional? Do you mean an extra tip above and beyond the agreed on price? 555 Baht is your tip ? 55555