Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ChristianPFC

Liked

Re: ChristianPFC

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    Sorry Fountainhall.

I do stand with my calculation that you need 60.000 EUR for 5 years in Thailand with 3 boys average per week
    That's weakest point of your calculation: he is young and don't have to pay any money for to have boys in bed.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    I for one am very grateful for his contributions and wish him all the best in finding a new job back home.
    Christian, wishing you good health, good fortune and a prosperous career.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 15th, 2016), llz (May 9th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    Sorry Fountainhall.

The facts I based it all on was on a private conversation I once had. .
    A private conversation should remain private, not divulged on a public forum.

5. 3 Users gave Like to post:

fedssocr (May 14th, 2016), fountainhall (May 9th, 2016), neddy3 (May 9th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    That's weakest point of your calculation: he is young and don't have to pay any money for to have boys in bed.
    you obviously don't read his blog - he makes regular long detailed posts about his efforts per per month "to have boys in [his] bed", most of them highlighting the money, effort and time exerted for what even he admits is a usually pitiful result

it seems "being young" might not be the only requirement for a free but still satisfying sex life in Thailand

bkkguy

7. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 15th, 2016)

Liked

As for ChristianPFC's finances and how he does it, he has explained it to me. Instead of speculating, those of you who really want to know, why don't you just ask him?

9. User who gave Like to post:

fountainhall (May 9th, 2016)

Liked

I agree with GBs comment above. Or better still, mind your own business. Christian does not owe anyone an explanation of his finances.

11. User who gave Like to post:

francois (May 10th, 2016)

Liked

The issue for me is how strange it is how few people wonder about how he does it.

It would be my number 1 question when hearing the story about a guy like Christian. If there is no job, if there was hardly any time for saving enough money and no social security income, then there are not many other legal options left if you ask me (inheritance? parents died early?). It really becomes almost a total mystery then. And me, only me, no one else ever, has the guts to ask this question in a forum.

When it comes to 'none of your business' that is a ridiculous answer. You can answer such a question without giving too much away. Like "I have a job" (but don't say which job). Or "I receive social security" (but don't say if it is for illness or something else, that is private indeed). But the general idea HOW it is done can't be that much a secret (unless crime is involved). Many would love to know how he did it. I am sure.
    Last edited by AsDaRa; May 10th, 2016 at 02:05.

Liked

Dude, who cares? It could be one of 5000 things. To give an example... I don't even have my grade 10, let alone high school diploma, and believe it or not, I was bringing in $35k USD/month when I was 20 years old. I'm unfortunately not making anything close to that now, but I was when I started my first software company.

You're almost starting to get as anal as Christian. Actually, that's quite difficult to accomplish... after all, he did request a photograph of the knob on my washing machine.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Dude, who cares? It could be one of 5000 things. To give an example... I don't even have my grade 10, let alone high school diploma, and believe it or not, I was bringing in $35k USD/month when I was 20 years old. I'm unfortunately not making anything close to that now, but I was when I started my first software company.

You're almost starting to get as anal as Christian. Actually, that's quite difficult to accomplish... after all, he did request a photograph of the knob on my washing machine.

Ah company. Yes that is a way to make a lot of money if succesful.
    If I had that I would save 30.000 each month and retire after 5 years working.
    Last edited by AsDaRa; May 10th, 2016 at 02:21.

Liked

Matt, if people are asking for a pic of your knob, just be thankful - for a quarter of a century nobody's had the least interest in seeing mine!