Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
The "50 year old" was an example, I didn't state it was my age. In fact you are closer to the mark where you infer I am 43/44. You are very close even, maybe even a 100% hit. It are no secrets for me. How can it be a secret for anyone? I thought age was something only women didn't like to reveal.
Yet in response to a comment by a447 about how it's possible to cum 2 or 3 times a day, you wrote this -

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
Ok, what is your age? 40s? 50s?
Maybe you are right. The only reason I haven't tried it myself is, that I am afraid the next day I can't perform. So I will give it a try next time when I am there. I will then try to get 2 orgasm a day.
I do notice that the longer the holiday lasts the more I need to invest in foreplay to get aroused and an erection.
In the start of the holiday the boy only has to undress and I get hard, but after a few days I need foreplay to get myself into it. Also maybe because in the back of my mind there is that fear I can't perform. Maybe its only psychological. Also the 5th day you get hard as easy as the first day? Or you need longer foreplay also?
For a man in his prime, the observations about not being able to "perform" are extremely curious - observations that I'd expect a 60 or 70 year old to ask, not a man in early 40s visiting an exciting place like Thailand for the first time! But then it's none of my business!!!