Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: ChristianPFC

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: ChristianPFC

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    And me, only me, no one else ever, has the guts to ask this question in a forum.

Many would love to know how he did it. I am sure.
    I don't see it as having anything to do with 'guts.' I don't see how it's anyone's business but his own, whether many would love to know how he did it or not. Curiosity does not make it any of your business.

I don't know what you would say if anyone asked you about your personal finances and where your money comes from, especially on a public forum, but I know what I would say if anyone asked me - After I'm through responding with a long, cold, Princess Margaret style stare, the rest of my response would not be a polite one.

The only reason I can see that might legitimize asking about christianPFC's personal finances would be if you're in his age bracket and want to live in Thailand under similar circumstances. Even then, I don't know why you would ask on a public forum rather than privately on a PM or meeting with him personally.

The one part of the conversation I had with him that I will mention, publicly or privately, is his finances are perfectly legitimate. There is no involvement whatsoever with any form of lawbreaking or criminal activity.

If anything more interests you, again why don't you just ask him? Have you even tried that?
    Last edited by Gaybutton; May 10th, 2016 at 03:09.