Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free sex from gogo boys..

Liked

Re: Free sex from gogo boys..

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    No go-go bars in Jomtien Complex; maybe a beer bar?
    You really want to be that guy? If we were kids, I would not pick you to be on my kick ball team LOL
    These are the good'ol days

2. User who gave Like to post:

francois (May 1st, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway View Post
    You really want to be that guy? If we were kids, I would not pick you to be on my kick ball team LOL
    You don't know what you are missing!

4. User who gave Like to post:

bucknaway (May 1st, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Francois has certainly expanded his 'type'

Liked

Rare, but not unheard of. It happens on average once per year in Pattaya that I get free sex from gogo or host boys.

In Bangkok I recall one case (around 2010, met a boy in Chakran sauna and he told me he works in Dreamboys).

And one barely missed: met a boy in Farose 2 this April 2016, but was tired so did not go to room with, just chat and indicate interest. Days later on Line I learnt he works in X-Size (and then I vaguely remembered that I might have seen him there weeks before), but we didn't get together again (of course I could just go there and off him, but rather try to get him before or after work as my room in Bangkok is nearby).

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    I know a Gayromeo boy who NEVER talks about money. He goes to Farangs for dates, but expects money. Almost always he receives it, because most Farang know that is what he expects and wishes for. Sometimes the Farang does not pay. Some boys are too shy I think to talk about money. They let the Farang decide and hope the best. When the Farang does not pay, that boy told me he will never go with him again. It is a calculated risk for him.

I would say: look at your body in the mirror. Be honest. If it is not that hot looking he expects money and please give it to him. Don't take advantage of his shyness for not asking for it. Be a good Farang.
    (my underline) Thank you very much for sharing. That might explain why I get some boys once, but afterwards it's endless talk (I invite them to meet again) but no second encounter.

Others make up stories what they need money for, and then after second or third encounter I realize they are money boys.

However, my opinion is the opposite: The onus is on the boy to tell me he expects money, and to tell me as early as possible. If a boys hints or asks for money afterwards, he gets nothing (if in walking distance), bus/taxi/BTS/MRT fare (rounded up to next 100 Baht), or 300-1000 Baht, depending on how much he asked for and how much I would like to see him again.

This applies to boys from online, where I have to meet first to see how he looks in real life. And some boys I would take for free, but not pay. Now if such a boy I would take for free, and who is not special in bed (I mean he looks so-so, but excels once we get naked), afterwards asks for money: sorry, cannot!
    Last edited by christianpfc; May 28th, 2016 at 01:20.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

christian, how dare you exploit the MB by not paying. Thats something thats expected of me but not U. Im absolutely positively shocked. Wheres the empathy??

Liked

I've gotten offered free sex from a go-go boy. He was actually quite adamant about it. Wouldn't stop nodding and winking at me, until I finally felt sorry for him, and waved him over to come sit with me.

I refused because he looked like a long legged, wrinkled turtle, but hey, it was on offer.

9. User who gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (May 29th, 2016)

Liked

Some work out and some do not...
    That is why CAM on Skype is worthwhile.
    HUM do guys there in Thailand use Skype??
    GWM

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by GWMinUS View Post
    That is why CAM on Skype is worthwhile.
    HUM do guys there in Thailand use Skype??
    Some use Skype, but not many, at least not for personal. Everyone uses Line. It comes with free voice / video calls too though, plus has sticker packs, so you get cool little guys like Stitch to send.