Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Arthur - House of Male, Chiang Mai

Liked

Arthur - House of Male, Chiang Mai

Sad news: Arthur, the well known Australian owner of Chiang Mai institution the House of Male gay Sauna passed away on 24 April. Read More - Chiang Mai Gay News

RIP Arthur.

Chiang Mai Connoisseur - [url=http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/]www.gayinchiangmai.com[/url] and [url=http://www.bontong.com/]www.bontong.com[/url]

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Arthur - House of Male, Chiang Mai

Sad news indeed! At the end of The Chiang Mai Gay News article the writer wonders about the future of House of Male. Apparently there is a Thai partner in the venture and hopefully it will continue as before. I always used to enjoy my visits there. If it were to close down it would be another blow to the dwindling gay scene in Chiang Mai.

Liked

Re: Arthur - House of Male, Chiang Mai

There's a lot of up-market development in that area. I suspect that there will be plenty of developers willing to buy such a large site.
    Incidentally, London has just lost its biggest and best gay sauna for the same reason.
    Last edited by Oliver; May 1st, 2016 at 15:19. Reason: spelling