Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: taxi

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: taxi

Ah but don't think we don't know that that is an old check bin receipt and that it ACTUALLY said 1-9-10 !!! and you just altered it to read 16 !! And that would explain the 60 baht for the beer too - Years out of date YEARS I SAY ! ! Ha there you go, see you're busted already !!

And AND !! those crisps look suspiciously like roast chicken or BBQ flavour and everyone knows they'd never be giving those away free in Thailand !

So, there you go, you see, just like area 51 this is obviously another place you've just never been and you're OBVIOUSLY making it all up - my god you're fooling no SG NO ONE I SAY ! :-)

2. User who gave Like to post:

scottish-guy (September 3rd, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: taxi

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    But - if further proof is required - name the bar and I'll post a pic with dated bin check. And if after all that MiniMee or anyone else is not convinced I'll pull out my big gun which should put this to bed once and for all. Ohhhhhh....mystery....lol
    Its obviously Oscars bar. And no doubt happy hour (still light)...so free crisps and reduced prices...oh so so cheap charlie (or should I say Scottish?)!

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 3rd, 2016), Nirish guy (September 3rd, 2016), scottish-guy (September 3rd, 2016)

Liked

Talking Re: taxi

Yes - in future I shall insist that the Oscar's boys charge me FULL price all day and keep the free crisps in the bag.

Furthermore I shall stipulate that I'm excluded from the sausage sizzle (I read about that on the Internet as I've clearly never set foot in the place)