Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: taxi

Liked

taxi

hi everyone
    can anyone recomend a good taxi firm to take me from Don Mueang airport to patatya
    thanks.
    Last year my guy never turned up

Liked

Re: taxi

Mr. Sit 08 9784 8269. Very reliable and safe drivers. Use him for all trips to airport or Bangkok. Pattaya-BKK 1200 Baht. More to Don Muang. Can call or text.

3. User who gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (August 15th, 2016)

Liked

Looking forward, I will need a minibus/people carrier to pick up BF at DM, then stopping (en route to Pattaya)at SUV to pick up myself and my pal (with all the luggage 3 people will have - hence the minibus)

Taking 2 taxis doesn't make sense as the arrival times work out almost exactly right for BFs taxi to just stop off and get us.

Had thought of calling Pattayaland Travel Service (the booth near Boyztown) as I know they can access minibuses - but any other recommendations?

Liked

Again, as mentioned earlier, in addition to a car, Mr. Sit does have a larger SUV vehicle. Sit is a real nice man and very reliable. He,Sit, and Punja of Sansuk Sauna are friends.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (August 15th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paperboy View Post
    hi everyone
    can anyone recomend a good taxi firm to take me from Don Mueang airport to patatya
    thanks.
    Last year my guy never turned up
    Care to share with us who did not show up?

Liked: 1

PT Taxis based in Pattaya are excellent. Used them 100s of times and always reliable. Google for price list and contact details.

Highly recommended!

Liked

Yes P.T. has outstanding service

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Another vote for P.T. Taxis. Wouldn't use anyone else.

Liked

Well I'm now on my SEVENTH email to P.T. Taxis trying to get them to understand the third post in this thread.

I'm using my best pidgin English but I still can't get them to understand.... pick up #1 person @ Don Mueung, then pick up #2 person @ Swampy (the times work out fine),and finally take #1 + #2 to Pattaya.

The last email assured me that he'd got it - and to prove the point he re-stated the itinerary, missing me out completely and only taking my BF to Pattaya - presumably leaving me stranded at SUV

Fuck sake

12. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (August 14th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Looking forward, I will need a minibus/people carrier to pick up BF at DM, then stopping (en route to Pattaya)at SUV to pick up myself and my pal (with all the luggage 3 people will have - hence the minibus)
    Scottish - I am not surprised you are having difficulty booking the taxi given that you are quoting incorrect IATA codes.

You require a journey from DMK (Don Muang) to Pattaya with a collection on route at BKK (Suvarnabhumi).

In asking the taxi company to collect you en route at SUV, you are requesting a collection at Nausori International Airport in Fiji...........