Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Sansuk Guy - Warn others!

Liked

Sansuk Guy - Warn others!

I arrived at Saunsuk sauna in Pattaya around 4pm on Thursday. I stripped down and wrapped myself up in a towel and made my way into the Pool area of the sauna. I took a seat near the TV and just surveyed the place and noticed a lot of Asian guys and only a few non-Asian. The room was rather hot and the ceiling fan was not on so I made my way up the stairs into the dark area. From the corner of my eye I saw someone with white skin following me up the steps. I was not sure if they were following me so I skipped the 2nd floor and went up to the 3rd floor and the guy was still behind me. I quickly took a left and made my way through the maze and to the bathroom and once there I realized no-one was behind me so I laughed to myself about my being so paranoid and decided I would rinse my mouth with the mouthwash there. As I was bending over to spit I felt a hand grab my ass and as I rose up in surprise I was turning my head to see who it was when the guy whispered that he wanted to lick my ass.

I was shocked and surprised! First shocked for him to be so bold.. I looked in the mirror and saw that he was the guy I was trying to shake; turns out he is an very light skinned Asian guy on holiday. After I got over the shock, I was then surprised to find that he truly did lick my ass. I was so surprised by him that I followed him out of one room and into another room with more light and better temperature.

He told me he like to fuck for a long time and began to roll on a condom. 1 1/2 hours later, I had enough and lucky for us both we came at the same time. The crazy thing is that he was asking if he could call me later that night to do it again. I doubt he could. Again I was surprised. He arrived at my room at 1am and he began his sexual gymnastics. I didn't know there were so many sexual positions! It was after 6am when I had to throw in the towel. On the floor next to the bed had to be 6 or 7 used condoms!

Now its Friday and I am not interested in sex. I have been turning down all advances and I could go home right now and I would be fine with it.

So if you want to avoid having your holiday ruined.. When a good looking Asian dude from Cambodia asks to lick your ass and fuck you long time.... Take my advise... Turn your head, push him away, scream "NO! I want to enjoy my holiday!"

Should I go out to the bars tonight? Whats the point? Dam you! You big dicked Cambodian vacation spoiler!

Last edited by bucknaway; April 29th, 2016 at 20:58.
    These are the good'ol days

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (April 29th, 2016), christianpfc (April 29th, 2016), lego (May 2nd, 2016), Surfcrest (April 29th, 2016)

Banned
    Liked

Re: Sansuk Guy - Warn others!

Hot Damn Buckie - you still got it! After just one look at your hot body that light-skinned Cambodian guy needed to slip his tongue deep between your butt cheeks! And no money changed hands. Or did he pay you too?

Liked

No money changed hands. He was here meeting his BF but his BF left and he is still here for a few days and will go home to Cambodia.

Thailand is still amazing in a way. I just came from boyztown alone. I was on a very crowded baht bus and I was near a group of guys who kept smiling at me and giggling. When I hit the buzzer to get off they started talking in Thai and decided to get off also. "Hello Sir" one of them said to me. "Where you go?" He asked. "I have sex with you." he said and finished with, "You not have to pay, I suck you." Just for the record, I would not cross the street to get a blow job so you know what my answer was. As I walked to my room, I cut through Jomtien Complex and before I was out of the plaza a few guys on Hornet sent me messages and one of them was just a guy sending me his big cock pic and told me he works at Q.M. Bar. I told him I was not interested in hiring for sex and he sent me back the one word; "tomorrow."

The rest of the night was uneventful. No sex... I don't even want anyone to touch me. Damn you, you big dicked Cambodian sex villain!

Liked

The other thing that I thought was cute... I can't count the number of times I have walked past the guys in Jomtien complex as they touted their bar. Tonight when I was walking through, a group of guys sang out my Grinder sreen name in unison as I approached them LOL
    Last edited by bucknaway; April 30th, 2016 at 02:28.

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 30th, 2016), goji (April 30th, 2016), Surfcrest (April 30th, 2016)

Liked

Angry Re: Sansuk Guy - Warn others!

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway View Post
    Tonight when I was walking through, a group of guys sang out my Grinder sreen name in unison as I approached them LOL
    I like their style. Even if I never get that

8. User who gave Like to post:

bucknaway (April 30th, 2016)