Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: British family attacked in Hua Hin, for being tourists

Liked

Re: British family attacked in Hua Hin, for being tourists

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post

It almost appears that either an attack on this girl was expected or some form of similar attack is a regular occurrence outside this club.
    To me, it appears the attack was pre-planned and a revenge attack.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    scotty boy....I never bothered to point out whether my 3 rungs were north or south of yours...only that in my society no one gets kicked in the face. Now go wallow in that English subsidised scottish mud.
    Unfortunately for you, you don't have to explicitly point out how low in the food chain you are - you've exposed that on this forum on many occasions.

Now, which society are you referring to where nobody has ever been kicked in the face? I note that you state your location is Amsterdam so it certainly can't be THAT society - since it is a pretty violent place.

Of course, maybe by "society" you mean the high-class people you associate with?
    If so, what do these pillars of the community make of your rather "unusual" sexual predilections which (according to your own accounts of them) seem to involve getting down low and dirty with a succession of rented strays and derelicts - humiliating and fucking them "like a pony", telling them their bunghole is "loose like an old woman", and then throwing money on the floor at them?

Now, which of us is it who "wallows in the mud" again?

Liked

The Thai video clearly shows a planned attack as a gang arrives on motorcycles, for what none of us will ever know. Look at it again. It's not a genuine attack designed to cause gbh. The blows and kicks are actually quite mild compared to what they might have been if someone really wanted to cause harm. Compare the last kick on both the videos and you'll see a big difference in the level of force.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    Not sure who Richard is! That vdo is horrific but the scenario is interesting.
    Sorry, Richard is: http://www.richardbarrow.com/

Richard Barrow is one of my favorite blog posts from Thailand and a regular contributor to our Sawatdee Network Twitter Page and News Feed. Another favorite is Stickman and for these blog sites, the big topic or the question being asked is; Is there more violence these days in Thailand or is it the same, but more being caught on cellphone cameras and posted to Social Network?

The government, of course is embarrassed by it all and concerned that it will damage their golden reputation. So they've vowed to throw the full weight of the law at them...the six apprehended, whatever that means.

Surfcrest