Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bali - I need mentoring

Liked: 1

Bali - I need mentoring

Hi Guys,

I'm planning my first vist to Bali, and require mentoring on the gay sex scene.
    There're two reports from 2014-5, and from these I learned the following:

The scene is much more constricted than in Thailand: no MoneyBoys in saunas; not every massage place or massuer icludes sex; if it does - it's mostly only handjobs.
    Boys aplenty CAN be found in and outside gay bars.
    Standard rate - $30.
    No problem bringing them to hotelrooms.
    MBs are Muslim Indoneese (and NOT Balenese); cut small cocks; speak Eng.

Please correct/update any misunderstandings and wrong info above.

I got the impression that in and around gay bars a lone male is approached/solicited, including sending hands to his crotch and pulling his hands to crotches.
    I that so?

One post puzzled me, by suggesting that actually a smile is enough for initiating sex (no money needed).
    ?????

And finally, there's one post I'm sure I didn't understand.
    Visiting Balenese villages, it's possible to strike up a conversation with young guys (not necessarily gays), smilingly refer to their BIG BANANAS, grope/fondle, all is welcomed.....
    ?????
    ?????

I'd be grateful for as much guidance as possible.

(-:
    Thank you,

Similar Threads:

2. User who gave Like to post:

llz (April 19th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Bali - I need mentoring

I'd also like to know if one tradition still continues, one I noticed when staying outside Ubud twice a year in the early-mid 1980s. Around 5:00 pm it was very common to see boys and men of all ages go to a stream or a water faucet carrying a towel. Once there, they would strip off completely and wash themselves for several minutes, no matter who might be looking at them. My little hillside hotel had no electricity but a water faucet by the little pool and a stream below. Watching these beautiful guys, mostly young, was a joy. Has the much larger inflow of tourists resulted in this no longer taking place in the view of others?

Liked

Hi,
    Greetings from Bali. I think some of what you've heard/read is correct however there are a few things that are incorrect imo.
    "I got the impression that in and around gay bars a lone male is approached/solicited, including sending hands to his crotch and pulling his hands to crotches.
    I that so?"
    No, not really correct, the bars are crowded and generally Indonesians don't like to make great shows of affection or lust in public. These are not Thai go-go bars after all. Usually arrangements are made verbally and you will 'do the deed' elsewhere.
    "MBs are Muslim Indoneese (and NOT Balenese); cut small cocks; speak Eng"
    Again there is a huge variation in this, many MB are from Java, Sumatra etc. but not all are Muslim, there are many Christians (cut and uncut) from Flores, Borneo, Sulawesi and other islands and there are also some Balinese MB. Cock size is variable and there are some guys with large cocks, especially the Balinese, it's not all small here.
    I have no idea about the Balinese village question but it does sound like your leg at the very least is being pulled on this one, plenty of flirting goes on but taking things any further would be quite insulting unless you were 100% sure the signals you were getting could be relied on.
    As with many places in Asia, the apps, Romeo, Grindr, Hornet are often the easiest and safest place to hook up with local guys, most will expect payment.
    Cheers

Liked

Grindr was very popular when I was there a couple of years ago

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fedssocr View Post
    Grindr was very popular when I was there a couple of years ago
    It still is the most popular app here

Liked: 1

Thank you Paulo, VERY much, for your response.

Since you're apparently there now, please share as much as possible:
    places, names, rates, tips, recommendations, etiquette, warnings, etc.

And maybe also some adventures.....

Liked

Hi is12is1 , I'm about to do the same thing, going to Bali for the first time, how was your trip last year?
    Any tips for place to stay, best location to stay, specially where to pick up boys, it would be appropriate if you will share your experiences with us here.
    Thx

Liked

Bali is NOT Thailand and as far as the sex scene goes we that live here are very glad about that.

'Gay Street' the road that leads to Gado-Gado, in Seminyak, has a string of gay bars, places that we locals would never visit. If you are sexually attracted to screaming queens then you will love it.

There are gay massage places with much more than hand jobs, M Spa, M2, etc., all in the Seminyak/Kerobokan area [mostly non Balinese]...but some of us have more fun by getting the local Balinese straight massage boys turned on enough to participate [Ubud etc], the chase is part of the fun. I have never been turned on by buying sex from a menu!!!!

As I am sure it is in many countries, Bali is a totally different world when you actually live here and develop friendships within the village as the Balinese HIndu has similar attitudes to sex as the Thai Buddhist.....if it feels good, do it!

No idea where you got the small cocks from, many are hung like horses [like Kuda as they say].,

Liked

Hey guys, correction!!! I meant to say it would be appreciated to share your experiences , not appropriate,sorry ��

Liked

Thanks danny99 for your insider tips, I do agree with you, chasing boys is really part of the fun, but in today's world, we want it and we want it now, something like friends with benefits, I guess hahaha