Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Essential to wear condom, even for oral sex

Liked

Re: Essential to wear condom, even for oral sex

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    Face facts! It'll never happen
    Yeah, you're right, it's probably @scottish-guy's "thing", like being an HIV "giftgiver". Ugh.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing

Liked

Is this what SGT has sunk to - a fuckwit being allowed to say he wants to cut my throat and accusing me of infecting others with HIV (which I do NOT have)?

If Surfcrest and Moses cannot control this Bitch Board throwback I won't be staying

3. User who gave Like to post:

Magnum (April 24th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I won't be staying

I thought you'd already said "Bye"?

Liked

For clarity I've said "Bye" To Tobi, not to the Forum.

However, if he is to be allowed to threaten members with cutting their throats and accuse them of having HIV, then I'll be saying Bye to the forum also.

I've been very supportive of Surfcrest since he took over this board - but he needs to stamp on such behaviour if he doesn't want it dragged down to Bitch Board level.

Liked

I think everyone here has realised you're clearly delusional, and an obvious danger to others, but please feel free to quote where I've actually said you're HIV+.

However, I'd view you knowingly risking infecting partners with HIV less of an issue that what you're actually doing because a world with antibiotic resistant diseases and no available treatments will make the "AIDS epidemic" of the 1980's look like a mere sniffle.

In what might be only only a few short years from now, and because of wilfully selfish behaviour such as yours, hundreds of millions of babies, children, young people and the elderly will die from every day diseases because there will no longer be any viable antibiotic treatments available, and this will also severely curtail routine surgery for even minor ailments.

Unlike HIV, everyone reading this won't be able to avoid the consequences. You won't be able to wear a condom or abstain from sex to avoid getting sick from what will be ordinary and everyday illnesses that will quickly become incurable and fatal diseases.

You've already said, you won't use condoms because it means oral sex doesn't feel as good. Hey, I've heard that same argument from HIV+ guys who insist on barebacking. But I'll will ask you this yet again, because you've repeatedly avoided giving an answer.

Why won't you wait to be treated until after you're infected?
    Last edited by Tobi; April 24th, 2016 at 19:28.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I've been very supportive of Surfcrest since he took over this board - but he needs to stamp on such behaviour if he doesn't want it dragged down to Bitch Board level.
    I think that if Tobi's attacks were based on anything factual, it might be difficult to defend yourself...but as it sounds more like medical fantasy, I think it would be quite easy to knock him down a few sizes. I mean, anyone who remotely thinks that your "self medicating" yourself against "infections" has any impact on "infections" and "antibiotic effectiveness" in the world, is nuts.

I think he's toying with you, as he did before with us all when he wanted us all to believe he was Beachlover. Do you remember when he was buying iPhones for barboys he just met?

Surfcrest

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest View Post
    I think that if Tobi's attacks were based on anything factual...
    "The use and misuse of antimicrobial drugs accelerates the emergence of drug-resistant strains."

The World Health Organization

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs194/en/

Resistance in tuberculosis
    Resistance in malaria
    Resistance in HIV
    Resistance in influenza
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

I mean, anyone who remotely thinks that your "self medicating" yourself against "infections" has any impact on "infections" and "antibiotic effectiveness" in the world, is nuts.
    I think you're an idiot. http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/Cons.../ucm092810.htm

Liked

Do you remember when he was buying iPhones for barboys he just met?
    I wasn't buying them for barboys I just met but for people who had spent the best part of a month with me. Oh, and any criticism from you is a bit rich given that you're the guy who bought a bar boy a motocy, huh?!! :P

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    "The use and misuse of antimicrobial drugs accelerates the emergence of drug-resistant strains."

The World Health Organization
    This is all becoming more than ridiculous! Please quote from anywhere in any recognised medical publication this conclusion specifically as it refers to use by one guy on one gay forum with less than 1,000 readers. You can't - because it doesn't exist.

The WHO and other such bodies are 100% correct in their general conclusions and we know the effects are already happening. But it is not happening just because of Scottish-guy. Heck, it's not happening even if every gay reader on every Board around the world is doing it! So rather than continue this pathetic line of reasoning, why don't you be constructive and start a campaign amongst all the doctors in the Third World and many in the Second (always wondered who fits into the Second category?) and a few in the First to threaten to work to have them struck off medical registers if they continue to over-prescribe antibiotics as a quick way of getting patients in and out of their clinics? Start in Pattaya and you'll have your work cut out for you for years!

We have all got your message. Time now to cool it!

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Faranglaw (April 25th, 2016), Surfcrest (April 25th, 2016)