Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok report April 2016

Liked

Bangkok report April 2016

I made my last Pattaya report post after I'd had my first encounter in Bangkok - I don't waste any time.... I get straight into it. But I couldn't post it till late last night because the internet at the Tarntawan is totally useless. In fact, in order to post I had to walk up to the 5th floor and connect to the net and then wait and wait.

After arriving in Bangkok I went over to Golden Cock to look for my regular guy. The place was deserted, with only 3 guys lounging about. The manager knew the guy I was chasing without me having to say a word, and called him on the phone to come to the bar.

"He come now. Take 15 minutes."

One of the guys, an ok-looking 22 year old, came and sat with me. He went straight for the cock.

"Go with you to hotel?"

I explained I was waiting for someone else, but undaunted, he took out his cock, placed my hand on it and then started giving me a hand-job.

Since when had Golden Cock become a hands-on bar?? I've had a bit of fun there in the past but nothing like this. He was desperate for an off and was going all out. The bar was empty so I let him take my cock out and have his way with it.

Fifteen minutes turned into half an hour, turned into 45 minutes. No sign of my guy. Mmmm....perhaps I should just off this guy.

After about an hour of him playing with my cock, my guy finally walked in. We left immediately, but not before I gave a generous tip to my chuck-wower.

I've written about this guy before. We've known each other for years and are very relaxed with each other. He's a real tiger in bed - insatiable - and loves long sessions. Fine by me!

He knows my routine back to front, and I know exactly what he likes. Basically, being sucked, followed by a long, long fucking session.

And that's what we did, for the umpteenth time. Sex with him is always exciting and particularly satisfying for me because I know he's having the time of his life.

Because he's not hugely endowed, he can usually fuck me for as long as he wants without me having to throw in the towel. And what an expert he is! First this way, then that way. He turns me over on my stomach and then goes through all the positions he learnt from watching the fuck shows at Dreamboys. His favourite - mine, too - is when he fucks me facing the other way with his ankles on my shoulder. He then turns 90 degrees and bangs away. He knows not to cum inside so when he's getting close to having to pull out for the chuck-wow, he goes really really hard. Awesome!

He apologised for his not so spectacular finish and promised to do better next time.

"Tomorrow, I cum here. Sure!" he said, pointing to his neck.

Now, most guys, of course, are willing to sa-moke but I find they tend to give up pretty quickly and finish you off with a hand -job. Not this guy. He's willing to go at it till the cows come home, stopping from time to time to smother my body with kisses. That way he can keep me on edge for ages, resulting in a stupendous climax. I think he's the only guy in Thailand whose cumshot I can beat....apart from Goodboys....lol

After we'd finished, there was more kissing and hugging as we lay together. With him, I always get the feeling he could probably go a second round.

After dinner I want to Natureboys. Shock! Horror! It was closed! I thought it was only for Songkran - and maybe it is - but there was a sign on the door in Thai which seemed to include a phone number. Maybe it's up for sale.

So I moved on to SuperA. There were only 2 boys, both sleeping on the sofa. I asked the manager where all the boys were. That was them, out in the soi drinking and throwing water.

Off to Freshboys for the 10 pm show. It was standing room only and I saw 3 farang amongst the Chinese crowd. The show was nothing special and ended with the fuck show behind the curtain. They managed to squeeze me onto the bench seat right next to the stage so I was able to see that the guy actually was fucking, but with the curtain and the lighting, you're lucky to see anything. Drinks 400 baht.

I decided to go back to SuperA to see if the situation had improved. There were at least 50 Chinese milling around outside Tawan as I tried to get by, blocking the soi. Dozens more were streaming out the door. Must have been group tour.

I didn't go into Super-A because a guy sitting outside Golden Cock waved me over. OMG! What a cutie!! I've seen him somewhere before -I'd never forget a face like that - but couldn't quite put my finger on it.

But I did once we got inside! And more than just a finger. Being so cute, he actually looks younger than his 22 years. We had a lengthy mutual jack-off session, but the pressure from him for an off got too much, so I went to Hotmale for the 12:15 show.

Btw, it's no wonder GC doesn't have customers. They do nothing to make them feel welcome. While I was there a young couple poked their heads through the door but the two guys on the sofa just looked up and went straight back to their phones. Needless to say, they didn't come in.

Hotmale had about 20 guys and the bar was less than half full, mainly with Chinese. One guy on stage caught my eye. Mmm ... I wonder if I should invite him to sit with me. Decisions, decisions.

Too late. A Chinese guy walked in, sat down in front of me and immediately called the boy over. A few minutes later, they were out the door.

I had my eye on another guy so when he came off stage I quickly went to the smoking area near the stairs and sure enough, there he was. When he told me he was Vietnamese - which I'd already guessed - I lost interest. They are notorious non-performers in bed.

Just before the show began he came and sat with me, uninvited. I told him I wanted to watch the show alone, but he had no English whatsoever. So I told him in Thai, but he doesn't speak that, either. A waiter rushed over to get me to buy the boy a drink, but before I could refuse they spoke together (what language? Vietnamese?).

"Oh, he your friend. Ok. No drink ok."

Well, at least the boy did the right thing by me.

The show began. Oh, dear. Pathetic! Absolutely pathetic! Two boys came out in overalls and hugged a bit. This was followed by a candle show - no nudity - and then the finale. The big cock show!

But they only had 3 participants.

And that was the end of the show. WTF?? I paid 400 baht for that?? What a fucking rip-off!

I called it a night and went to bed.

2. 5 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (April 16th, 2016), bucknaway (April 18th, 2016), christianpfc (April 17th, 2016), Magnum (April 16th, 2016), Uranus (April 17th, 2016)

Liked

Re: Bangkok report April 2016

After my daily session with my friend from Golden Cock I headed off to Volcano Tonkotsu Ramen restaurant, just past the Patpong market, heading towards Soi Twilight. I went there tonight because of what happened there last night.

It was really weird. I sat down outside and a young guy came over with the menu. He had a huge grin on his face. As he was explaining the menu I became aware that he was getting closer and closer to me. This was very strange indeed. Finally, his cheek touched mine as he continued explaining each dish. Wtf was going on? Was he a money boy moonlighting in a restaurant? I was very tempted to put my arm around him or touch his arse, but there were two other customers sitting nearby so I resisted the urge. Instead, I came up with a heap of questions, just to keep him with me. At one stage I thought he was going to kiss me. But he didn't.

When he came back with the food he stood behind me and leant over me to place the food on the table. Again, our cheeks touched.

With the constant wide grin on his face I started thinking that maybe he was a bit simple. Not that I'm saying that any guy who comes on to me must have something wrong with him (although.....) but I always want to know why, if money is not involved.

So back I went tonight to look for him. His name is Tin and he's quite attractive. But he wasn't there. I asked the waitress and she just told me he wasn't working tonight. Never mind. As usual, the food was fantastic. If you like really spicy food, try it. The ramen noodles will blow your head off!

Then off to Tawan for their Songkran party. It started at 6 but I got there around 7:30. The only seats they had were lined up along one wall and they were all taken, so the rest of us had to stand. For the 500 baht entry you got a drink and some nibbles. The crowd was basically Chinese with the odd farang standing out like a sore thumb. And the announcements were in Thai and Chinese. I think we've been well and truly left behind.

The show was just guys parading around and "dancing." But I was really surprised to see that there were no muscle boys - they were just normal guys you'd see in any gogo bar, albeit all with great bodies. Six-packs were a dime a dozen.

The last act featured 2 strippers who took it all off and paraded on stage wiggling their rather large, limp cocks. I got a very close-up look at one of them. I was sitting on the long stage that comes off the main stage and one guy walked right up to me and waved it in my face. But that was it. Not a hard-on in sight.

So the show was a disappointment but all was not lost. The bar was full of cute, handsome Chinese eye-candy. Six customers were called up on stage to show their bodies. The first was a very unattractive fat French bikie covered in tattoos. But then they picked 5 Chinese guys from the audience. OMG! The audience went wild whenever one of them lifted up his T-shirt. Better than anything else in the show. For the first time ever, I left Tawan with a hard-on.

Not wanting to waste it, I went to check if Natureboy was open. It was, but it need not have bothered. There were only 2 guys working. Luckily, one was cute so I got him to suit down. I immediately recognised him. Wasn't he the guy who couldn't get it up last time? Alas, it was. We both took turns working on it and he did actually get hard for a few seconds, but that was it. Shame, because he has a really nice one.

'Go your room? Can chuck-wow. He wake up. Sure!"

Yeah, right!

I decided to take a look in Screwboys to see if my favourite was still there . As soon as I walked in the young, very gay waiter rushed over.

"Your boy go home. He not working any more. But have new boys."

And they did-lots of them. One guy immediately caught my eye; he was standing on stage with a beautiful smile, rubbing his package and appeared to have a hard-on. So I called him over for a drink. (300 baht) He sat down, spread his legs and put my hand on the goods. Mmm...nice balls but his cock doesn't seem as big as it looked on stage.

He was very affectionate -lots of kissing and cuddling while he stroked my cock. He had a winning smile and that was the clincher for me. I offed him.

It's hard to get a good look at the guys in the bar, even when they are up close, because of the lighting. But as we entered the brightly lit hotel lobby I noticed that he looked quite young. Turns out he's of legal age.

Oh, dear. I like my guys in their mid to late twenties. Besides, I've always believed that guys are much better at sex when they've had a lot of experience. How much experience would a young guy have? (Mind you, we are in Thailand!)

He lay beside me on the bed. Oh, his skin was so soft and smooth. Not a single hair on his body. I told him I like to start with 69 and soon I had his bubble-butt centimetres from my face. Just beautiful! Will I insert a finger or not?

Yes, of course I will!

With a bit of KY it slipped in easily - too easily. What was that I was saying about lack of experience? Suddenly, I felt him getting hard in my mouth. His cock just got bigger and bigger. And bigger. I ended up almost choking on it. What at first appeared rather average turned into 17 or 18 centimetres of rock-hard Thai manhood. I couldn't believe my luck.

He knew exactly how to use it, slipping it in slowly, centimetre by centimetre until he got it all the way in. Time to abandon my theory about age and experience.

But he won't last long. Most young guys when they fuck only last a few minutes. Well, that theory went out the window, too.

He told me how he liked to be chuck-wowed and I followed his instructions implicitly. The ending came as no surprise, considering his age - it was veritable explosion. As he came he arched has back and twisted his body sideways, resulting in the bedside table getting drenched. Well, at least it wasn't the sheets.

Needless to say, I have booked him for a repeat performance tomorrow. And probably for the rest of my stay in Bangkok.

4. 4 Users gave Like to post:

bucknaway (April 18th, 2016), christianpfc (April 17th, 2016), Magnum (April 17th, 2016), Uranus (April 17th, 2016)

Liked

Nice reports. I think i saw that good looking guy sitting out front of Golden Cock last night. Very tempting.I just walked past Tantori Massage near Silom Complex. The "Bottom" massage looks interesting seeing you like a massage.

Liked

My afternoon massage was basically a repeat of the others -with one minor twist.

After having his way with me for half an hour, going through the usual procession of positions, I'd had enough. But he wanted more and the look of disappointment on his face was palpable when I asked him to pull out. Being fully aware of just how much he likes topping, we came to a compromise. He could fuck me a bit more -not for long-but only after we took a breather. So we sat on the edge of the bed, had a drink and chatted for about 10 minutes. He was hard the entire time.

'We do again now?" he pleaded.

So in he went.

Although I was actually enjoying it again (am I reaching Power Bottom status?...lol) it was exhausting and I was hoping he would cum. And when he got close, he finally pulled out and rolled over for the finale.

The problem with sessions like these it that it takes me ages to feel horny again. I need some hands-on stimulation and what better place to go than Nature Boy. So after dinner at Siam Paragon and some well-deserved retail therapy I wandered over to see if anyone new was available.

I saw Oh, the manager, sitting outside with a couple of guys. The two guys from last night were the only boys in the bar. As I was about to turn around and go elsewhere, Oh brought in one of the guys from outside and told me he was available.

Wow! A nice -looking masculine guy! Yep, he'll do.

He pulled up a chair and pulled out his cock - no surprise here. Mmm...nice one. I grabbed it and, horror of horrors, felt a mook! Too late, his drink had already arrived.

But it was only a small one and, strangely enough, it didn't bother me. Normally, I would run a mile.

He pulled down my shorts and an hour of furious mutual wanking and fondling ensured, ending only when he was about to cum.

Oh came in and asked me if I was going to take the guy back to the hotel. But I already had my guy from Screwboys lined up . Oh is a really lovely guy. He's now the manager but I offed him multiple times over the years when he worked on the floor, so to speak. He has a magnificent cock - around 20 cm and too thick to get my hand around. I had so much fun with him in the bar. Although he is top only and I wasn't a bottom in those days, we had heaps of fun in bed, too. And I still remember how I'd be greeted by him lying on the bed with a huge smile, slowly stroking his hard cock as I came out of the shower. I've asked him a number of times if I could off him, but now that he's the manager, he's no longer available.

I dropped into SuperA on the way to Screwboys. There were about 10 boys and I chose one of the new guys to sit with me. He was in the line-up but for some reason went and sat down. He seemed disinterested as he approached, not surprising since he had to get up from the sofa and put his phone away.

His English is non-existent so I communicated with my right hand. Suddenly, he came alive and was ready for action. I chuck-wowed him for a while but when I stopped he put my hand back to work. He sat there with his eyes closed and was obviously enjoying the experience. But the look on his face indicated that he was not far from cumming, so I stopped and put his cock back in his underwear.

When it came time to pay the bill (200 baht for the two drinks) , I took out a wad of notes. I wanted to pay with a 500 baht note and give the boy 200 from the change. I was having trouble finding it in the dark so the mama-san kindly offered to help. She sifted through the notes in my hand, drew out the 500 baht note and at the same time quickly and quietly grabbed a 100 baht note with it. Luckily, I noticed. So beware!! Last time I was there in January, the same mama-san refused to give me my change! She wanted it as a tip. He eventually handed it over.

Off to Screwboys. I told the boy I'd be taking him again tonight so I guessed he'd probably be waiting for me outside the bar, fully dressed. He was. We went inside and I decided to have a drink and watch the show. The bar was full but we managed to get a seat at a small table next to the door. The guy was being very affectionate, cuddling and kissing me while I watched the show.

It wasn't worth paying 300 baht for a beer to stay and watch it. Two boys with hard-ons cuddled awkwardly behind a curtain. The rest of the show was just ladyboy stuff.

Like the previous night, his performance was perfect. This time, he was more relaxed and we spent a long time just kissing and cuddling before 69'ing. We just lay there sa-moking each other for about 15 minutes. I slipped in one finger and then decided I'd try two. He didn't even flinch. (a third finger awaits him tomorrow.....lol)

He knows his cock is very long but is willing to take things slowly so there's no discomfort. And he doesn't just close his eyes and fuck like a madman - he quickly gets into a rhythm and looks me in the eye and kisses me constantly as he fucks.

The chuck-wow ended in a spectacular fashion. This time, I made sure his cock was facing in the right direction. His first squirt hit his cheek. This was followed by a thorough drenching of his chest and stomach. Oh, to be young again!

He finished me with a long, slow and very intense blow job.

I'm still amazed at his sexual ability - that a guy his age could be so skilful.

I guess I'll be seeing him again tomorrow.

7. 3 Users gave Like to post:

bucknaway (April 18th, 2016), christianpfc (April 18th, 2016), Uranus (April 18th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    ......His first squirt hit his cheek. This was followed by a thorough drenching of his chest and stomach. Oh, to be young again...
    I know what you mean - it's very disheartening when one reaches the "Toothpaste Age" ....when one literally has to squeeze it out from the base upwards!!

9. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 18th, 2016)

Liked

WTF?? I paid 400 baht for that?? What a fucking rip-off!
    Prices are negotiable in most venues (not in Dream Boys and Screwboys as far as I know). Two weeks ago, I got into Classic Boys and X-Size for 250 per person in a group of 3.

Liked

There was a new guy in Golden Cock yesterday - quite a handsome, tall thin guy. He was sitting at the bar with a farang.

"Oh, you have a long one!" said the farang.

I'll see if I can get my hands on him at least once before I leave!

I took my regular back to the hotel for our daily session. He was hard in the elevator and remained so until the very end; we had to sit and wait for a while after we'd finished before he could leave the room.

He likes to surprise me.

"Today you cum here?" he said, pointing to his chest.

"Sure. No problem."

I knelt on the bed and he got down on all fours - a great position for me as I can reach down and play with his cute arse. But he found it awkward, so I stood by the bed as he got down on his knees. As I was about to cum he took it out of his mouth just in time. Mission accomplished.

He can expect a facial today....lol

I went to Natureboy around 10:30 but they were closed again so I decided to see the show at Tawan. I was still thinking about all those toned, handsome hunks I'd seen Saturday night at their Songkran party.

As I entered the bar I saw a lot of seats lined up like in a movie theatre, facing the side of the stage. I think it must have been a Chinese tour group. I managed to grab the last seat right in front of the stage when three Chinese guys offered to squeeze up on the sofa to make room for me.

But I was very disappointed with the guys on offer. In the two days since my last visit they'd all put on weight, and most had been hit with the ugly stick. Some guys were at an age where they should be at home looking after the grand kids. Things were back to normal. What a shame.

So, were the guys at the party bussed in for the event?

The show was also the same boring line-up of acts - lots of sucking by guys in ridiculous satanic costumes.

However, I found 2 guys quite attractive and one of them is definitely gay. I was looking for a feel as they came out into the audience with their hard-ons but the two attractive guys walked straight past me!

There was one act where one of the handsome guys was playing the role of a slave. He got down on all fours and his butthole was starting me right in the face. A few more drinks and I would have leant forward and inserted a finger! Beautiful!

But I'd come for the chuck-wow show. Two guys appeared on stage - one of the younger attractive guys and an older guy with a big cock. Waiters wandered among the crowd collecting tips in the jar.

The younger guy was up on his tip-toes with his eyes closed furiously going at it. Suddenly, he took a step forward from the back of the stage and let fly with 2 squirts which went sailing past me and landed on the floor. Fucking hell! That must be at least 3 metres. The audience erupted into applause.

The other guy suddenly stopped wanking and stepped forward. He stood there for a while, squeezing his cock. He then let go and released one large sqirt onto the stage.

Meanwhile, the young guy was at it again and there was an announcement that there would be a second cumming. There were oohs and ahhs all around. Sadly, he couldn't do it.

I then went to Freshboys for the 12 pm show. I was the only customer and so was the centre of all the guys' attention. Number 44 was very attractive, when he came off stage he sat behind me and have me a shoulder massage. I got excited when he told me he was from Isaan, a fact that was demonstrated later in the big cock show. Huge! He came down from the stage and gave me a good feel - it was even better as he wasn't wearing a condom.

Another boy from Vietnam had his eye on me the whole time I was in the bar. He came off stage and I could see him edging closer and closer. Finally, he came and sat with me and put my hand on his hard-on. Nice, but I'm not interested in non-performing Vietnamese guys. He asked for a drink - 400 baht - and a tip, but he got neither,

I then went to SuperA to end the evening. They only had 4 boys, two of whom were fully dressed. One of them came and sat with me, uninvited, but beggars can't be choosers so I bought him a drink. (100 baht)

He quickly pulled his jeans down and whipped out his hard cock. Three mooks!!! He stuck his hand down my shorts and gave me a hand-job while I tried to make the best of a bad situation.

I had my eye on the other dressed guy. He was very handsome but was laying down on the sofa looking at his phone and playing with himself. I got the mama-san to call him over. Down went his jeans and out came his already hard cock. Not overly big, but very nice. After quite a bit of fooling around he told me he wanted to cum. He wanted 500 baht. Ok, that's more than Good boys but this is Bangkok afterall and things are more expensive here. So I agreed. But mama-san told me I'd also have to pay the bar 400 baht. What? 900 for a chuck-wow, without me even getting off? No way!

So I left and the boy missed out on an easy 500 baht, due to the greed of the mama-san. But he doesn't care about the boys; he only thinks of himself. The bar was about to close so there would be no other customers for the boy. Besides, he was probably going to go home and have a wank anyway. Sad for him.

Liked

There was a new guy in Golden Cock yesterday - quite a handsome, tall thin guy. He was sitting at the bar with a farang.

"Oh, you have a long one!" said the farang.

I'll see if I can get my hands on him at least once before I leave!

I took my regular back to the hotel for our daily session. He was hard in the elevator and remained so until the very end; we had to sit and wait for a while after we'd finished before he could leave the room.

He likes to surprise me.

"Today you cum here?" he said, pointing to his chest.

"Sure. No problem."

I knelt on the bed and he got down on all fours - a great position for me as I can reach down and play with his cute arse. But he found it awkward, so I stood by the bed as he got down on his knees. As I was about to cum he took it out of his mouth just in time. Mission accomplished.

He can expect a facial today....lol

I went to Natureboy around 10:30 but they were closed again so I decided to see the show at Tawan. I was still thinking about all those toned, handsome hunks I'd seen Saturday night at their Songkran party.

As I entered the bar I saw a lot of seats lined up like in a movie theatre, facing the side of the stage. I think it must have been a Chinese tour group. I managed to grab the last seat right in front of the stage when three Chinese guys offered to squeeze up on the sofa to make room for me.

But I was very disappointed with the guys on offer. In the two days since my last visit they'd all put on weight, and most had been hit with the ugly stick. Some guys were at an age where they should be at home looking after the grand kids. Things were back to normal. What a shame.

So, were the guys at the party bussed in for the event?

The show was also the same boring line-up of acts - lots of sucking by guys in ridiculous satanic costumes.

However, I found 2 guys quite attractive and one of them is definitely gay. I was looking for a feel as they came out into the audience with their hard-ons but the two attractive guys walked straight past me!

There was one act where one of the handsome guys was playing the role of a slave. He got down on all fours and his butthole was starting me right in the face. A few more drinks and I would have leant forward and inserted a finger! Beautiful!

But I'd come for the chuck-wow show. Two guys appeared on stage - one of the younger attractive guys and an older guy with a big cock. Waiters wandered among the crowd collecting tips in the jar.

The younger guy was up on his tip-toes with his eyes closed furiously going at it. Suddenly, he took a step forward from the back of the stage and let fly with 2 squirts which went sailing past me and landed on the floor. Fucking hell! That must be at least 3 metres. The audience erupted into applause.

The other guy suddenly stopped wanking and stepped forward. He stood there for a while, squeezing his cock. He then let go and released one large sqirt onto the stage.

Meanwhile, the young guy was at it again and there was an announcement that there would be a second cumming. There were oohs and ahhs all around. Sadly, he couldn't do it.

I then went to Freshboys for the 12 pm show. I was the only customer and so was the centre of all the guys' attention. Number 44 was very attractive, when he came off stage he sat behind me and have me a shoulder massage. I got excited when he told me he was from Isaan, a fact that was demonstrated later in the big cock show. Huge! He came down from the stage and gave me a good feel - it was even better as he wasn't wearing a condom.

Another boy from Vietnam had his eye on me the whole time I was in the bar. He came off stage and I could see him edging closer and closer. Finally, he came and sat with me and put my hand on his hard-on. Nice, but I'm not interested in non-performing Vietnamese guys. He asked for a drink - 400 baht - and a tip, but he got neither,

I then went to SuperA to end the evening. They only had 4 boys, two of whom were fully dressed. One of them came and sat with me, uninvited, but beggars can't be choosers so I bought him a drink. (100 baht)

He quickly pulled his jeans down and whipped out his hard cock. Three mooks!!! He stuck his hand down my shorts and gave me a hand-job while I tried to make the best of a bad situation.

I had my eye on the other dressed guy. He was very handsome but was laying down on the sofa looking at his phone and playing with himself. I got the mama-san to call him over. Down went his jeans and out came his already hard cock. Not overly big, but very nice. After quite a bit of fooling around he told me he wanted to cum. He wanted 500 baht. Ok, that's more than Good boys but this is Bangkok afterall and things are more expensive here. So I agreed. But mama-san told me I'd also have to pay the bar 400 baht. What? 900 for a chuck-wow, without me even getting off? No way!

So I left and the boy missed out on an easy 500 baht, due to the greed of the mama-san. But he doesn't care about the boys; he only thinks of himself. The bar was about to close so there would be no other customers for the boy. Besides, he was probably going to go home and have a wank anyway. Sad for him.

Liked

The Golden Cock is surely named after my guy.

After a drink and some fooling around in the bar it was time to leave. But his erection wouldn't go down so I told him I could wait. But he was anxious to get down to business so decided to leave with his erection bursting out of his pants. As he said, he couldn't do anything about it and besides, everyone in this area had seen it all before.

So he was rock-hard when we entered the room and stayed that way for the entire session, even when we were taking a breather and just chatting.

The intensity of the sex rises with each encounter and lasts longer as I get used to his way of doing things. I'm really lucky to still be flexible enough to accommodate his love of unusual positions - we've surely tried them all by now - but I sometimes wonder how long I'll be able to do that. Perhaps I should get into training when I get home to prepare for my next visit!

The anticipated facial did not eventuate as he wasn't particularly keen on the idea. Oh well, you can't have it all. He suggested I cum on his arse instead - he knows how much I love his butt and he now starts off by lying face down on the bed with his legs apart so I can fully appreciate this particular asset - but that would mean I would have to take matters into my own hands for the finale. There's no way I'm going to do that in Thailand, so I ended up with the blow job next to the bed, finishing on his chest.

I love this guy. And it's not only because of the sex. If I'm going to spend so much time with the same guy, I want more than sex. I want a genuinely nice guy. And that's exactly what he is - friendly, affectionate and totally unassuming.

After sex we go out to eat. He eats at the market just down the street from the bar and I go to a nice restaurant. I know how much he loves the street food so never bothered to ask him if he wanted to go a bit upmarket. But last night, I did and he accepted my invitation very enthusiastically indeed. Other boys are not shy to ask to be taken out to eat but this guy never even suggested it, when though he obviously hoped to be asked.

So I let him choose the restaurant. He knows I eat at Siam Paragon every night and could have easily suggested we go there. Who knows, he might even be taken shopping after dinner. A lot of guys would have that at the back if their head. But no, he chose The Mango Tree. He'd eaten there once before with a farang and was dying to go back.

We spent ages working our way through the menu. He seemed a bit uncomfortable. And I knew what he would do - he chose one of the cheapest meals.

'Are you sure? You really want to eat that??"

'Not expensive."

Oh dear. That's not what a meal in a nice restaurant is all about, so I told him he could order whatever he wanted. Just go for it.

So he did. We ordered a number of dishes and had a wonderful meal.

I didn't want him to see the bill so I had it from him and paid with my card. I've eaten many times in the past at this restaurant but it now seems to have gone up
    -market in its prices, probably to take advantage of the influx of Chinese tourists. And they also add 17% to the bill.

I asked him if he'd like to go out again tonight and he was thrilled.

After dinner I went back to the hotel as I was totally buggered, in more ways than one. I had no more desire for sex. I decided to go to the 12:00 show at Dreamboys, just for one times sake.

Soi Twilight was basically deserted. I dropped into the Banana Bar for a quick pre-show drink and was soon joined by two guys. One was a bit fem and the other was a very masculine type from Isaan. And yes, he was hung - a fat seven and a half inches, he told me. The fem guy told me that he also had a big cock and as he sat there playing with me he suggested I off them both. The Issan guy would fuck him and I could enjoy my own private show, after which the Issan boy would fuck me while I fucked him. Mmm...right up my alley!

Off I went to Dreamboys but the tout told me it was closed and the show was now happening downstairs. He told me there was an electrical problem.

I went inside only to find the bar practically deserted, with just a few Chinese scattered here and there around the bar. I counted only 15 guys working. I went outside to have a smoke before the show began and got talking to the German owner. He comes across as grumpy and unfriendly, but when you talk to him he's actually quite a nice guy.

He told me he was now 75 and although he'd made enough money to retire comfortably, he was running the bar now just to keep himself busy. He started the bar 18 years ago and still reckons he's got a few more years in him yet.

He told me what we already know. Thank God, he said, for the Chinese. Farang stopped coming 2 years ago and he's had to reinvent the bar to cater for the Chinese, otherwise he'd have gone out of business.

He told me Dreamboys was closed because the ceiling had fallen down, but it would re-open Friday night. Mmm...a different version of events. More likely it was closed due to the lack of customers.

No doubt, it's only the Chinese who are keeping all the bars afloat, especially Tawan. Farang are hardly to be seen anywhere in the gay areas.

But the huge numbers have now largely disappeared. Maybe the holidays have finished in China and Taiwan.

The show was a waste of time and only lasted about 20 minutes. The bar closed at 12:40. Drinks 450 baht.

I walked back to the Banana Bar to pick up the 2 guys but they were sitting with customers so I decided to head over to Natureboy for some hands on fun. But walking towards Super-A I ran into the guy with the big smile I saw a few days ago at Golden Cock. He was fully dressed so I figured he was on his way home. He rushed up to me, hugged me and invited me into SuperA. I thought he only worked at GC but he actually works both bars.

His pants were around his ankles even before we even sat down. I grabbed his cock and he put his head back against the sofa, closed his eyes and plugged his earphones into his phone to listen to music!

When he eventually woke up I was still furiously working on his cock. He wanted to go upstairs.

"We go now. I horny. I want to cum."

I told him not tonight and with that he put his cock away and pulled up his pants. And that was it. No more conversation ensured. The boy with the beautiful smile now looked very surly indeed.

So I decided to go back to the Banana Bar but was pounced upon by a gorgeous guy called Sam from the massage place next to Tawan. That's it - I'll have a massage. I told him I'd go to back to the hotel for a shower - I didnt want to shower upstairs - and that I'd be back in about 10 minutes. But when I returned, he was gone!

As the other guys on offer didn't appeal to me, it was back to the Banana Bar. But they were closed!

As I stood there contemplating my next move - it was now 2:00 - a rather attractive guy approached me from the other side of the street. He was a bit too old for me so even though he was a well-hung Isaan guy - I felt a very large sausage lurking in those jeans - I decided against it and went back to the hotel.

All in all, a very disappointing end to the night. Now, had I been in Pattaya, I'd still be having fun at this time of night.

In Bangkok, things are different.

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Magnum (April 20th, 2016), Uranus (April 20th, 2016)

Liked

Today ended much better than yesterday.

Mr Golden Cock wanted me to cum on his butt. It wasn't what I wanted to do but I could see he wanted me to try it. But it didn't go exactly as planned.

I told him I was about to cum so he quickly turned oover and raised his butt in the air. I stood over him and had to finish by myself. But I had badly miscalculated - I wasn't ready at all because he was no longer working on it. He kept looking around in anticipation but nothing was happening.

"What you do? I waiting."

I'll, of course, spare you the details. There was an ending, but it wasn't a happy one. I missed the target.

"Tomorrow, you cum here," he said, pointing to his chest.

We then took a taxi to Asiatique markets by the river. I've always imagined it to be a very boring job driving a taxi but in Thailand the drivers entertain themselves while driving. This guy was watching a movie on his phone!

We had dinner at MK, the duck restaurant. I let him do all the ordering and we ended up having a really delicious meal. So much food - all kinds of vegetables, heaps of pork, fish, squid and God knows what else went into the hotpot. He also ordered a large plate of roasted duck and pork. And all for just 945 baht!!

I find that the guys really like MK, so if you want to take a guy out for dinner, it's a good place to keep in mind.

After dinner we wandered around. It's in a beautiful location but it's basically just a huge undercover market. I bought him some clothes - he didn't ask, I offered.

And he held my hand on the way there and back in the taxi. What a sweet guy! Not to mention his hand also "slipped" between my legs from time to time!

After we got back he returned to the bar and I went to watch the chuck -wow show at Tawan. But I was told there would be no chuck -wow tonight so I wandered over to Natureboy.

I walked in and who should be standing there but my old flame - the very guy I've been asking about at Natureboy for a couple of years now. OMG!!! I'd given up on ever seeing him again. He immediately rushed up and hugged me.

This guy is a drop-dead gorgeous masculine hunk with a huge fat Isaan cock. He pulled up a chair and out it flopped. A few deft strokes and it was ready for action.

'You remember my cock?"

How could I forget? I've got a number of photos of it somewhere on my computer back home that I took in the hotel room a few years ago. I've thought about him often over the years. He became my regular after Oh retired and became bar manager.

Back in the room he quickly stripped off and sat on the bed so we could get
    "re-acquainted."

He remembered I like 69 so immediately assumed the position without me having to ask him.

Time to fuck. He slipped on a size 56 condom -way too small-and took up his position. I was feeling very intimidated as it has been a while since I've had to deal with something that big. But he's a real pro - he took his time and it actually went in very easily.

He's not the adventurous type like Mr Golden Cock - far from it. He's happy with just the missionary position, which I really enjoyed because he hugged and kissed me as he fucked me slowly and gently. He's obviously aware he could do some damage with that thing. There's no way I'd let him take me from behind.

We finished in the usual way.

What a shame he's only turned up as I'm about to leave. And I'm really, really pissed off with myself for allowing myself to be dragged into SuperA last night, instead of continuing on to Natureboy, where he was working. I could have had an extra night with him.

I've booked him for tomorrow night.