Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neal is Back! Not Dead As Reported

Liked

Neal is Back! Not Dead As Reported

It seems those of you who doubted the story of Neal dying en route to USA were right.
    That entire scenario of his dying was a ruse by Neal to cover his true intentions.

I received this info from two people who knew Neal but did not want to be identified.

Two of his closest followers, Mr. Peter and Mr. Thomas (not their actual names), saw and spoke with Neal this past Sunday when they spotted him at the beach in Jomtien at his favorite spot. At first neither recognized Neal by his appearance but when they heard his voice they approached him and verified his identity although at first Thomas was skeptical that Neal was still alive but was finally persuaded.

It sees that Neal returned to USA in order to get a kidney transplant followed by bariatric surgery to get his weight down to healthy levels. It was a miracle that he survived but did so and now in back is Thailand for further cosmetic surgery to remove excess skin at Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok which will occur next week.

Both of his friend were impressed by the difference, not only in appearance, but in his attitude.
    No longer was he the arrogant and offensive person he once was but changed dramatically due to his surgery giving him a new lease on life.

From what Neal said to Peter and Thomas he may want to resurrect the old Happy Place or perhaps revive one of the vacant bars such as Krazy or Sunny Boys in Sunee Plaza but under a new name. However his first priority is to regain his strength and health.

Similar Threads:

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (April 1st, 2016), christianpfc (April 1st, 2016), Khor tose (April 1st, 2016)

Liked

Re: Neal is Back! Not Dead As Reported

Glad he is healthy again and wish him the best. Maybe with a new lease on life he will be a more likable person. People do and can change.

Liked

I suppose Easter is resurrection season after all.

Is it April first in Asia already?

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 1st, 2016), Khor tose (April 1st, 2016)

Liked

Oh francois, how naughty of you.

Calendar check!!
    ..........and that's the way it is.

7. User who gave Like to post:

travelerjim (April 6th, 2016)

Liked

When Neal was spotted, was Elvis with him as well?!

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 1st, 2016), travelerjim (April 6th, 2016)

Liked

Neal is back His facebook is still alive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5Oi...ature=youtu.be
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Awesome April 1 joke. Al;though, I've done numerous google searches and I can find no reference to his death, neither on a plane nor anywhere else. So....
    Last edited by arsenal; April 1st, 2016 at 09:45.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I saw Neal as well. He was chatting with badboybilly in a beach concession making plans
    to buy several Sunee Plaza boy bars and resurrect Happy Place. Only problem they both were
    looking for financial backers and were certain that if they could only resurrect lmtu, he
    could pull it off. Perhaps the most amazing thing were all the hot Thai boys in thongs all
    over the beach. Some were naked and playing volleyball and two were 'smoking' farangs in
    the water.

Liked

All I can do is post what I have been told of the Neal sighting. Since then there have been other sightings of Neal by people who were close to him, believe it or not.

Actually I posted that report about 00:24 on 1 April (Bangkok time) soon after receiving the emails from Peter and Thomas regarding the Neal revelation. Not sure why the post showed the time as 17:24 ? Must be a bug in the system?

For example, I am writing this at 12:19 but the time shown on the post is 05:19.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

For reasons unknown, the Sawatdeenetwork is now using only GMT. I would have thought that using Thailand time would be more appropriate.