Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Trip Report - Phnom Penh 2016

Liked

Re: Trip Report - Phnom Penh 2016

I haven't dropped into Arthur and Paul yet. My last chance tomorrow before heading to Bangkok on Saturday.

Tonight visited Blue Chilli bar (some cute staff), Space Bar for about 1 minute (too noisy for me).

Liked

If you go around to A&P, I recommend the massages. Walter and Guru (Indian) are fantastic for a four hand. Very sensual and Guru is well endowed and pumps a big load. Avoid the spa manager (can't remember his name) he is very good looking and hunky but massage was disappointing and also a hard sell for tips? The cute and friendly guy behind the bar is also keen for some fun once his shift ends.

3. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (May 24th, 2020)

Liked

I had no idea you could get a happy ending at the massage in A&P. A couple of the guys working there told me there was no funny business going on, only legitimate massage.

If only I'd known - I would have had no need to leave the hotel!

Liked

So I made a visit to Arthur and Paul this afternoon after the 5 pm 'public' opening. It's very nice, clean and stylish, but I think I'm glad I didn't choose to stay there. Not sure I like the vibe, but each to his own.

I visited with my newly acquired companion from earlier in the week but we only stayed an hour or so. There weren't a huge number of visitors. There was some full on groping in the steam room, which is the darkest place I've ever been to. The stairs to it and the changing room are downright dangerous and I'm lucky I didn't end up in the local casualty. I'm normally quite good at seeing in the dark but that was ridiculous.

Decided against a massage as I'll save my energy for Bangkok tomorrow.

6. User who gave Like to post:

llz (March 26th, 2016)

Liked

hi nascherich i am always a bit shy when i visit a massage place and hate having to look at all the guys before deciding who to choose, i will be in phnom phen later in the year and any information about massage places will be of use thank you , also which in your opinion would be the best gay bar to hook up with a guy in his say mid to late twenties [ someone who likes a daddy ]

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Bazzabear, just enter "Phnom Penh Massage" in the Search box and you will find numerous reports about massage and night clubs in Phnom Penh.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andaman! View Post
    If you go around to A&P, I recommend the massages. Walter and Guru (Indian) are fantastic for a four hand. Very sensual and Guru is well endowed and pumps a big load. Avoid the spa manager (can't remember his name) he is very good looking and hunky but massage was disappointing and also a hard sell for tips? The cute and friendly guy behind the bar is also keen for some fun once his shift ends.
    Just remembered the name of the spa manager who is the one to avoid. It is Lenine....or at least it was in December 2015. He is very good looking, but massage was mechanical with a rather hard sell at a ridiculous price for a happy ending which was more painful than pleasurable. Walter and Guru are the stars And I loved the experience and their happy personalities. I never got to experience Maurice as my last day was his day off.

Liked

Buzzabear, I only visited Ganesh as I unexpectedly acquired a companion on the second day. However, at Ganesh the guys were behind a glass screen and I was told they couldn't see me. Certainly it would have been difficult as their side was brightly lit and mine dark. So it wasn't awkward at all.

I only visited Blue Chilli, POPP and Space Bar. But I reckon you'd be better off with Gay Romeo or Grindr to find what you want personally

Liked

thanks naserich

Liked

i arrive 1st june, cant wait.