Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Two boyfriends ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Two boyfriends ?

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    I know you want to see it as nonsense, but it isn't.
    The nonsense is in having posted the "story" on the first place. It's been a good laugh but now it has become tedious. Do your own thing - which you always intended in the first place. Thereafter you might wish to post the results

2. User who gave Like to post:

cdnmatt (March 22nd, 2016)

Liked

If what he posted is the truth, I'm pretty sure we all know what the results will be.

Have fun anonymous "justaguy". They're not quite as stupid as you seem to be taking them for.

I hope you get taken to the cleaners, because you deserve it. And from what you've posted, you're stupid enough to have it happen to you.

Seriously, how do you believe this will work out? Your current plan is to fly over to Asia, fuck your BFs best friend, and then you're not really sure about the rest, but are confident you'll walk away unscathed. Yeah... that's not going to happen. Enjoy though!

Liked

Taken to the cleaners ? In what way exactly. You do realize not all people around here are mere gold diggers. Not everyone over here is trying to extort money away from some gullible foreigner.

You should give me some credit, I am not stupid, been there and done that. I know a shitload of bargirls whom are good friends, so I know all about the antics and tricks they do get up to.

I already fucked my BF's best friend, so one could say that station has passed.

I don't believe this will work out, as I stated only a few posts ago, in the very same post I stated I am going to deal with it.

All I need to figure out is how and when, I will deal with it as I go along, trying to hurt no-one in the process.

I don't get it, a fuck here or there and some people act as if I am some kind of monster. Definitely not the sort of reactions I was expecting on this site, considering the target audience...

Liked

I don't get it, a fuck here or there and some people act as if I am some kind of monster. Definitely not the sort of reactions I was expecting on this site, considering the target audience...
    There's a difference. For example, sometimes I will say, "hey dude, I'm never going to love you, but I think you have a great ass, and I have 1500 baht in my wallet, so what do you think?". That's fine, because we both know what we're getting involved with from the beginning.

You on the other hand are fucking with people's hearts, which you really shouldn't do. I know you're going to do it anyway, but you really shouldn't. Again, I hope you get burned out of the ordeal.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    There's a difference. For example, sometimes I will say, "hey dude, I'm never going to love you, but I think you have a great ass, and I have 1500 baht in my wallet, so what do you think?". That's fine, because we both know what we're getting involved with from the beginning.

You on the other hand are fucking with people's hearts, which you really shouldn't do. I know you're going to do it anyway, but you really shouldn't. Again, I hope you get burned out of the ordeal.
    Aha now I get it. Paying for sex is perfectly fine, whilst wanting to fuck someone because you care about the person is not ok.

I can't believe you just said that. The only thing that is wrong here is the fact that I already have a partner. The other bloke likewise knows full well what he is getting into.

Liked

The only thing that is wrong here is the fact that I already have a partner.
    Exactly. You seem to be too stupid to figure that little fact out though.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Exactly. You seem to be too stupid to figure that little fact out though.
    Considering the line you just quoted, it is clear I am not too stupid to figure that one out.

Again, I think you are vastly underestimating me. No problem, happens occasionally mostly by people who don't know me at all

Liked

Well, even if you would know my real handle, you still wouldn't know me. That's usually a hallmark of an internet forum frequented by anonymous people....

Me using a different username is not exactly to hide my identity for people on this board, you don't know me anyway. I am worried about people that do know me, and know what username I would normally use.

One would have thought that to be very obvious..

Liked

" ... Me using a different username is not exactly to hide my identity for people on this board, you don't know me anyway. I am worried about people that do know me, and know what username I would normally use. One would have thought that to be very obvious ... "

Not at all obvious. Actually, one would think it much more likely that you are quite paranoid**.

** 'Par-i-noyd': on message boards, one of the quintessential characteristics of a troll.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

11. User who gave Like to post:

oldfarang (March 22nd, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Not at all obvious. Actually, one would think it much more likely that you are quite paranoid**.

** 'Par-i-noyd': on message boards, one of the quintessential characteristics of a troll.
    Not paranoid at all, just appreciate my privacy. I can tell you a thing or two about that, as that is my line of business.

If I am a troll, why do you keep feeding me ?

I tell you why, I am not a troll, period.