Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Two boyfriends ?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Two boyfriends ?

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    Hmm, it seems you have not understood my OP at all. The fuck has zero to do with it.
    And you misunderstand mine! The "fucks/thank you and goodbye" refer to the time you next meet up.

I am posting this not necessarily to get advice, even though that is appreciated. I am just posting this to see what (if any) reactions I get from generally much older persons.
    Well, you have made a pretty good job of trashing the advice/reactions you have received! Still, troll or no, it has made for a good read.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (March 21st, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    And you misunderstand mine! The "fucks/thank you and goodbye" refer to the time you next meet up.

Well, you have made a pretty good job of trashing the advice/reactions you have received! Still, troll or no, it has made for a good read.
    I responded to:

If you had read the first post correctly, you'd have realised that it is the OP who is confusing fuck with love!

I am not confusing a single fuck with love, the feelings developed AFTER that fuck.

I am not trashing anything here, just trying to clarify stuff that has been mentioned.

Glad to hear it did made a good read, after all isn't that what forums are for

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latin View Post
    there u go again ...u old fossil...filed away somewhere in the boondocks....actually i must have been an incredibly ugly/unloved child...attended Catholic schools and NOT once was I touched...and here I had the hots for half the teachers...

Oh, you went to Catholic school? Now I'm uncertain if I should feel disdain or pity for you.

Liked

If you had read the first post correctly, you'd have realised that it is the OP who is confusing fuck with love!
    OP = "Opening Post", which would be you.

I am not confusing a single fuck with love, the feelings developed AFTER that fuck.
    Ohhhh! So now your excuse has changed from "I'm only human" to "I didn't love him when we fucked, the love developed after". Ok, good to go then I guess. I hope their lovers like Dodger said, and you get taken to the cleaners.

What an idiot.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    OP = "Opening Post", which would be you.

Ohhhh! So now your excuse has changed from "I'm only human" to "I didn't love him when we fucked, the love developed after". Ok, good to go then I guess.

What an idiot.
    Hmm calling me an idiot isn't a very nice thing to do. Understanding someone's posts seems to be a problem. To observant readers it would become apparent that the line you quoted first was in fact a quote from another user.

Hint: I responded to: kind of gives it away. Maybe next time I will use the quote function again, so that people like you don't get confused...

As to my excuse, I am not making any excuses, I am just pointing out that love for him did develop later. The only excuse I did make was that at the time of the fuck I was drunk.

What happened after I am not trying to find any excuses for, it is what it is.

I do find it highly amusing how some people on here are holier than thou, and that on a site that centers around the sex for hire scene. With threads about MB prices, and off prices.

I hope you don't mind me finding that a tad hypocritical.

Liked

Then tell your existing BF of 12 years that it's over.

Are you really planning to string your BF along in some sort of quasi-relationship, while you chase after his friend? If you do that, what a complete piece of shit you are.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Then tell your existing BF of 12 years that it's over.

Are you really planning to string your BF along in some sort of quasi-relationship, while you chase after his friend? If you do that, what a complete piece of shit you are.
    I have no intention of dumping my boyfriend of 12 years.

I don't know what I am going to do with the other bloke, that's going to have to happen when I'm back in Thailand.

The other bloke seems to believe that this can continue for some time, or to say it in his own words: "I want you love me and love your boyfriend big".

I personally doubt we could continue this without consequences. Even if my boyfriend believes nothing is going on, I'm not sure I could continue the charade and bullshit.

Let's just say I am going to have to handle this fairly quickly. He also goes with us to the beach for a few days, so I might have to do it before that.

Liked

The other bloke seems to believe that this can continue for some time, or to say it in his own words: "I want you love me and love your boyfriend big".
    It's SE Asia, and you have white skin (I'm assuming). It's not difficult to find people willing to say, "I will love you long time".

Whatever. If what you posted is actually the truth, then you already know what you're going to do, and if you want my personal opinion, you're an asshole for doing it.

Yes, many people have a "mia noi" (little wife) here, but no, they're not generally good friends. That type of activity is kept very discreet.

Liked

I am well aware of the love bollocks. Surprisingly you seem to already know what I'm going to do, even though I am not sure myself.

If you are referring to having sex with the other bloke no matter what, yep that will probably happen at least once.

If I'm an asshole for doing that, fine.

Whether or not I let this continue, that's something I haven't decided yet.

Liked

I love two persons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    Nope. The only person you love is yourself.
    Bold statement, based upon what I have written and maybe left out. The quoted statement is 100% accurate.
    If you truly love someone, you'd never plan to do something that might hurt them, ever.