Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Two boyfriends ?

Liked

Re: Two boyfriends ?

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    But to develop not just a quick fuck with your BF's best friend but an emotional attachment is utter madness. You blame the start on the drink. BS! You just thought it would be fun to take that drunken chance encounter further because you fancied the guy. Since then you have given zero thought to the effect on your relationship. You say you are going to have sex with the best friend when you return. But then you say you might dump him. So you show zero self-control. Which is it? More fucks - or thank you and good bye? Whatever you decide, you have shattered your BF's trust and it's up to you to rebuild that. If you don't, sorry to say he doesn't deserve you! If I were him, even after 12 years as your BF, I'd just pack up and leave! After all he has his residency papers, a job and therefore independence.
    Hmm, it seems you have not understood my OP at all. The fuck has zero to do with it. After this encounter, we only had occasional contact. The attachment developed when we started chatting each and every day.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

justaguy,

I wouldn't worry about this too much, because it's very possible that they (your boyfriend and his best friend) are actually lovers and have staged this scenerio from the beginning. Getting you drunk...seducing you with all the flirting and flattery...manipulating you into thinking boy # 2 just csn't resist having sex with you, etc., etc. They could be 10 moves ahead of you without you having the foggiest clue...which is what they are masters act.

Just a thought.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 22nd, 2016), monsoon (March 23rd, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    justaguy,

I wouldn't worry about this too much, because it's very possible that they (your boyfriend and his best friend) are actually lovers and have staged this scenerio from the beginning. Getting you drunk...seducing you with all the flirting and flattery...manipulating you into thinking boy # 2 just csn't resist having sex with you, etc., etc. They could be 10 moves ahead of you without you having the foggiest clue...which is what they are masters act.

Just a thought.
    Not a likely scenario. Did I mention neither has ever worked in the industry this forum focusses on ? So they haven't mastered the methods you are describing.

In any case, to suggest they are lovers is utterly hilarious, no chance in hell.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Would it bother you if in fact they were?

Liked

I think it's pretty simple, the OP is neither in love with his boyfriend's best friend nor does he see him as a mere fuck. I'd say he is infatuated with him and mistakes that for being in love. You'd think he'd realize that by himself, eventually, but some cock suckers are dumber than others, so it might take a while.
    Yes, grandpa, I know it used to be more fun 30 years ago...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Would it bother you if in fact they were?
    Not really I think. Of course that would have made it unlikely I would ever have met my boyfriend, as I don't frequent that industry at all.

It was just to point out that they are very unlikely to master the hilarious methods you just described. I am dead certain other less convoluted and time consuming methods do exist to pull one on me

If you are referring to them being lovers, no way in hell.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lego View Post
    I think it's pretty simple, the OP is neither in love with his boyfriend's best friend nor does he see him as a mere fuck. I'd say he is infatuated with him and mistakes that for being in love. You'd think he'd realize that by himself, eventually, but some cock suckers are dumber than others, so it might take a while.
    No I am most certainly not infatuated with the bloke. Nor am I stupid, thank you very much.

Liked

A trend on this thread is obvious now: the OP posts a longish message, kinda/sorta not asking for advice, but simply asking for some kind of feedback. After each and every reply (almost), the OP answers ... either agreeing, disagreeing, but enough to bring others into the thread. But in fact, absolutely nothing has been accomplished other than more 2 cents being applied, driving up the posting numbers, while the original premise has gained net nothing.
    Does anyone actually believe this dude, or this story?

" ... I am dead certain other less convoluted and time consuming methods do exist to pull one on me ... "
    .... as well as this board.

" ... I have never fucked wtih [sp] someone I didn't have feelings for, I guess that's just the way I am
    Spare me please! A candidate for a Yuk Yuk Award indeed.
    I smell a troll. I've seen this nonsense many times.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    Not really I think. Of course that would have made it unlikely I would ever have met my boyfriend, as I don't frequent that industry at all.

It was just to point out that they are very unlikely to master the hilarious methods you just described. I am dead certain other less convoluted and time consuming methods do exist to pull one on me
    As I mentioned, it was just a thought and I'm sure this doesn't apply to your situation.

It just always amazes me how intuative these boys can be. Regardless if they work in the industry or not, they all seem to have this ingrained ability to read people. They seem to know what we are thinking and feeling without any apparent glues being provided, and when they sense that the farang they are with is attracted to someone else, they can hone in on this like a NASA radar without you evan hearing the gears turning. Really amazing. On-the-other-hand, they are also Masters of Deception. I don't mean to imply this in the negative sense...it's just a reality. You will never see what they don't want you to see.

11. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 22nd, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    A trend on this thread is obvious now: the OP posts a longish message, kinda/sorta not asking for advice, but simply asking for some kind of feedback. After each and every reply (almost), the OP answers ... either agreeing, disagreeing, but enough to bring others into the thread. But in fact, absolutely nothing has been accomplished other than more 2 cents being applied, driving up the posting numbers, while the original premise has gained net nothing.
    Does anyone actually believe this dude, or this story?

.... as well as this board.

I smell a troll. I've seen this nonsense many times.
    Yes I agree this reads and smells like a troll. Yet I am not a troll and my OP is 100% truthfully.