Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Two boyfriends ?

Liked

Re: Two boyfriends ?

Time to resurrect this thread again.

Now as I said before, I did ditch the other guy but we remained friends. In fact we have been in contact via messenger each and every day since. Not as boyfriends, but as friends.

That went well for over 4 months (from end of april until now), yes sometimes he would say he loves me but most of the times we just chat about our daily lives.

Now sometimes we do have words and last friday we did. It was all down to me, I said something shitty to him because I was annoyed that he didn't answer quick enough.

So he was pissed at me, long conversation with complaints and what not. I was angry with him, deleted him from facebook but later saw that it was me who was to blame.

Anyway, He changed jobs a few months ago, against my advice. The deal was that he would make the exact same amount of money (8000) but would get two meals at work (he now works at a restaurant around Phayathai). The difference would indeed amount up to around 2500 baht give or take, but for that advantage he needs to work from 8.30 am to 9.30 PM (13 hours !) instead of 16.30-03.00. Quite a huge difference.

Anyway, it was a done deal, and despite my prediction that he would regret it, he just did. So the last three months he has been working at the restaurant, and in the beginning it went ok (at least from appearance) but the last couple of weeks, all he does is complain about being tired, complain about a boss that whinges all day, you can see where this is going.

Anyway after our little fight on friday, he contacts me yesterday, and we talk a bit, I ask him to accept my friend request on facebook (I deleted him friday) and then he flat out refuses. Another fight, I then tell him that I don't want to speak to him anymore but he kept saying he does want to talk to me.

Anyway, I was a bit done with the conversation, wished him a good night, and then he changes the subject to looking for a new job. Ok I thought, let's hear it. So he tells me he talked to a friend that knows of a job in a bar in Pattaya, which would get him 100.000 baht in four monts so he can go back to his family in Laos and start a restaurant (which is a dream he talked about several times).

So I go like, that's 25.000 a month, that's not waiter job, you will have to drop your pants and considering you're 32 already, you not going to make that amount. He goes on and on about, no just a normal waiting job.

Of course I told him again, no my dear friend, not possible, but he kept insisting it was and that he would go next month.

Now he could of course just be winding me up, or even hoping I would give him money to keep him out of that job, but I have no intention of doing that, he isn't my boyfriend anymore.

Having said that, I don't want him doing this, not because he would have sex with other blokes (that never ever was a problem) but just because I know he isn't cut out for this job. It was something he said that was burried in the chat that makes me believe he seriously is considering this "when have no money, I think I can drop"

I already know where this is going, he won't be making anywhere near 25.000 per month, and he simply isn't cut out for the job, he is missing street smarts and he will be taken advantage of right left and center. Not to mention he is already 32, which I suppose isn't the ideal age to be offing a lot of customers (but I might be wrong).

Anyway, I am now trying to think of ways to talk him out of this, maybe you guys can offer some advice ?

Liked

Justadork ...

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    " ... Time to resurrect this thread again."
    Can't feel the love here anymore? ... so back to more trolling.
    But do carry on, you have at least a few here who seem to take you seriously.

" ... Anyway after our little fight on friday, he contacts me yesterday, and we talk a bit, I ask him to accept my friend request on facebook (I deleted him friday) and then he flat out refuses ... "
    So, you are 7 years old, right?

" ... Now he could of course just be winding me up ... "
    Ah, familiarity. You certainly should know.
    Last edited by Smiles; September 11th, 2016 at 15:57.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

3. 3 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (September 11th, 2016), Davey612 (September 12th, 2016), francois (September 11th, 2016)

Liked

Re: Justadork ...

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Can't feel the love here anymore? ... so back to more trolling.
    But do carry on, you have at least a few here who seem to take you seriously.

So, you are 7 years old, right?

Ah, familiarity. You certainly should know.
    Ah the troll accusation. I wish I was just trolling, but as I said before, all what I said in this thread is the truth.

Just hoping for some advice from people that do not play the troll card.

Thanks anyway.

Liked

Ok, this saga has ended now.

Today I call him, asking him when he comes online. He claims his internet is done, but I know he is on a five day Ais promotion that he topped up on wednesday. So naturallty he should still have internet.

Now I do know most of his friends, and I asked one of his best friends to talk some sense into him. This guy did, and he showed me the chat screen shot from today, a few hours after my phone call.

I don't care for liars, so solved, not my problem anymore
    Last edited by justaguy; September 12th, 2016 at 02:38.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    Ok, this saga has ended now
    Maybe just as well..

You were clearly typing to clear your mind - there were plenty of references to stuff in your posts that made little sense to anyone here, but as it was clearly bugging you, you typed it anyway.

Thing is, gay relationships are rarely loyal and monogamous - the male of the species, be he gay or straight, is programmed by nature to stray, and gays usually have far more sexual partners than their straight contemporaries.

But.. you got into a relationship with someone who gave you girly grief when you got involved with someone who was obviously more than just a mate of your partner.

In my experience that is too much like hard work - a good gay relationship is one where both parties are not afraid to tell each other when they fancy someone else, and one where both parties will permit their partner the occasional fling with another guy without getting hung up over it.

Bad gay relationships are ones dominated by feminine emotions, suspicion and jealously - but hell, they do happen..!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
    Maybe just as well..

You were clearly typing to clear your mind - there were plenty of references to stuff in your posts that made little sense to anyone here, but as it was clearly bugging you, you typed it anyway.

Thing is, gay relationships are rarely loyal and monogamous - the male of the species, be he gay or straight, is programmed by nature to stray, and gays usually have far more sexual partners than their straight contemporaries.

But.. you got into a relationship with someone who gave you girly grief when you got involved with someone who was obviously more than just a mate of your partner.

In my experience that is too much like hard work - a good gay relationship is one where both parties are not afraid to tell each other when they fancy someone else, and one where both parties will permit their partner the occasional fling with another guy without getting hung up over it.

Bad gay relationships are ones dominated by feminine emotions, suspicion and jealously - but hell, they do happen..!
    Well, not sure if I understand you correctly, I thought my previous post that re-opened the thread was pretty clear.

Anyway, I did eventually managed to talk him out of it. I told him no way he would get 25.000 per month unless he offed at least 15 customers each month. He flat out said he would never go out with customers, as he doesn't like it. So I told him that the best he could hope for is 9000 baht, he now decided to keep his current job. I must say, that I am quite happy with that.

I realize I said that because he lied to me, I didn't care anymore, but that was a little cross. He did ask me if I told anyone, to which I replied "no" Unless the other bloke tricked me, he now knows I am not too shy to tell a lie either. But that would be obvious from the thread anyway