Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Two boyfriends ?

Liked

Re: Two boyfriends ?

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    If you had any sense of decency, you'd be honest with your BF, sit him down, and tell him upfront. It'll hurt him, but hurt him less than finding out on his own, which it sounds like he's going to do anyway.
    He knows already, he isn't stupid. Last night we went out and after we went to welcome in pattanakarn 16 we went back to our room. The other bloke is lying right next to me as I type this. However, I did keep my dick in my pants this time...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    However, I did keep my dick in my pants this time...
    Be careful, you may just wake up missing your dick!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Be careful, you may just wake up missing your dick!

Yeah. Latest update is that the other bloke suddenly grew a conscience and told me he hopes in a few months he can forget about me....

Lol

After saying that he messaged me his is hurt. I don't get it, he holds me just a few hours ago, then tells me he wants to forget me, and barely an hour later he tells me he is hurt.

I think I have had enough of the drama now..

Liked

Ok final update, I stopped it.

I saw how my boyfriend was hurt by all of this, and I am done with lying.

So last night I told him everything, and thankfully he forgives me.

The other bloke is now hurt, but I explained to him that I didn't have any other choice.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    and thankfully he forgives me.
    Don't be stupid. No he doesn't.

Hope the few orgasms were worth it.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Don't be stupid. No he doesn't.

Hope the few orgasms were worth it.
    Bold statement considering you don't know the bloke.

Liked

I hope he really forgives you, but even if he does, count on being it thrown in your face many times.

I also hope you learned your lesson and you have a lot to do to repair your "real" relationship.

I also hope you now can stop being a stupid fucked up asshole and focus on the important things in life (NOT your dick and ass)
    [B][COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=3]Life has no remote.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Get up and change it yourself.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

8. User who gave Like to post:

Dax (April 5th, 2016)

Liked

You mentioned you've been in this relationship for the past twelve years and for me we're coming up on 20 years this September. When you have found someone you can spend that many years with, whether you call them your husband, your life partner or just your boyfriend...that's a significant amount of time. This could be the most important relationship of your life looking back someday and yet...it's these indiscretions or events that could have derailed all of that you'll both remember the most, which will define a big part of all those years.

You need only look at Bill and Hillary to recall the most remembered event of their 40 year union.

Surfcrest

Forum's veteran
    Liked

no...no...no...sex is not love. Am I the ONLY one who thinks like this...am I the only one who's NOT monogamous?? Both my partner and I fuck around like nymphos on speed and still we only want to be together...certainly dont want want to share life/travel/financial affairs with a third. Feels like I'm in a gay version of the the Rockwell white pocket fence thing reading all the posts above.

Liked

You don't understand the concept of lieing to someone you (supposedly) love, or what?

There's a difference here. You and your BF know you fuck around on each other, and are totally cool with it, so kudos to you guys.

This guy on the other hand is in a supposedly monogamous relatioship, and is sleeping with his BFs best friend, while lieing to his BF about it. You don't see the difference?