Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Two boyfriends ?

Liked

Re: Two boyfriends ?

Quote Originally Posted by lego View Post
    It's a funny thread, that's for sure. I'm mostly with cdnmatt on this one; while the OP knows terms such as "mia noi", he's got no clue whatsoever how it's actually being done (by Thais) and how important, nay, crucial it is to avoid loss of face for all parties involved.

I'm not opposed to having a few drinks too many now and again myself, but this whole "having sex in plain view" opening to the OP's "love" affair is just a bit much. With that I don't mean that I don't believe the story. In fact I do believe it and that's why I have neither respect nor sympathy for the OP. Drunk an asshole, sober an asshole, what's not to love?
    I actually do have a clue, culture police. Nowhere did I claim that this concept applies here. You could have guessed that from the "in plain view" part...

Nevertheless, if you strip the bullshit, it IS cheating, end of story.

As to being an asshole, I guess judging someone from a single mistake is easy hey ?

I am not looking for any sympathy, and quite frankly, I don't care that some judgemental stranger doesn't have any respect for me. You don't know me at all..

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    ... You don't know me at all ...
    Of course 'we' know you.
    You've gotten what you want; joined the board this March and have already accumulated 54 posts. [Your old posts, on the old board, under a different handle, even if you did some good once, are not now relevant]
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

No, you don't know me. As to post count, each reply from a member addressed to me (such as yours) would up that count.

And logically it would, this is a discussion board, a forum, in which I have started a thread and do try to respond to each post that is directly addressed to me, and since this thread has over 130 replies, the 59 posts from me suddenly doesn't sound all that strange.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I think we all now get it.

You are indeed a genuine poster and not a phantom.
    You have a long-term Lao bf of about 12 years
    You are about to enter into a further (deeper?) sexual relationship with his best friend.
    You know its wrong, but you can't help yourself.
    You realise it might have an effect on your bf if he hears about it, but you don't think he will and you'll handle that if it happens.
    You'll make it right in the end.

Good on you! Is there any need for further discussion on an already long thread until after the deed has been done (and of course we are anxious to hear all about it). To drastically misquote Shakespeare's Scottish play: "I go and it is done; my dick invites me. Hear about it not, dear bf, for it would be a deed that summons thee from heaven to hell!"

5. User who gave Like to post:

justaguy (March 29th, 2016)

Liked

That IS a good summary. Will keep you posted about how I do get on.

Liked

Ok, some people did want updates. So here it goes. Today was my first day in bkk and we did make an appointment. Now I was secretly hoping he would stood me up, or would come very late (he has a record of appearing late). Neither happened (well he was 5 minutes late).

Anyway, my plan to break it off have failed. We had sex, and we had some great moments. The appointment would last 4.5 hours, but I was forced to break it off after 2.5.

My true boyfriend smelled the rat, so I hurried back to him with a pretty plausible excuse.

At least he now goes with me when I have my late afternoon drinking session, as he obviously doesn't trust me anymore, and right he is.

As to the in it together bollocks, nope, I told you so.

The other bloke wants to do this again, I am not so sure tbh...

Liked

If you had any sense of decency, you'd be honest with your BF, sit him down, and tell him upfront. It'll hurt him, but hurt him less than finding out on his own, which it sounds like he's going to do anyway.

9. User who gave Like to post:

Dax (April 2nd, 2016)

Liked

justaguy, April Fool's Day aside, you do realize what timezone Bangkok is in, yes?
    Yes, grandpa, I know it used to be more fun 30 years ago...

Liked

justaguy, April Fool's Day aside, you do realize what timezone Bangkok is in, yes?
    He posted it 4:30pm Thailand time.

Besides timing of posts doesn't mean much. Lots of times I'm up at 3 or 4am.

Liked

Yes BKK is +7 gmt. Not sure what the relevance is...

Are you saying people don't have sex in the afternoon ?

By the way, the post was submitted 18.30 thailand time, after my late afternoon drinking session.