Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Two boyfriends ?

Liked

Re: Two boyfriends ?

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    Nah that's not it. It isn't jut about sex. I know almost impossible to imagine, yet that's the case. By the way it is his dick that is nicer :D
    Now why didn't you say that in the beginning? Now you are making some sense.

2. User who gave Like to post:

justaguy (March 23rd, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Are you actually going under the assumption they haven't already told each other?

And you told me I'm underestimating you. heh.
    Not assumption, fact they haven't told each other. Stop projecting your bar boy experiences on normal people, that doesn't apply here

The first sex of course didn't need to be communicated, as it was in plain view.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Not assumption, fact they haven't told each other. Stop projecting your bar boy experiences on normal people, that doesn't apply here.
    Now you may be fantasising. The bond of close friendship between two Lao (or Thai or Cambodian) male gay friends (neither of whom may have been near a gay bar) is often a lot thicker than between a faring and an Asian. Once you drop boy wonder #2 I'll be very surprised if your adventures are not somehow communicated to boy wonder #1. Forget western logic in certain situations.
    Last edited by fountainhall; March 23rd, 2016 at 20:08.

Liked

Again, this is assuming this story is true... there's a near certainity they've already discussed this together, and each other knows EXACTLY what's going on.

Two Asians who grew up together and are best friends vs. a farang who visits when he can? Guess where the loyalty lies? He's just too stupid to know it. I'm sure he'll find out in short order though.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Again, this is assuming this story is true... there's a near certainity they've already discussed this together, and each other knows EXACTLY what's going on.

Two Asians who grew up together and are best friends vs. a farang who visits when he can? Guess where the loyalty lies? He's just too stupid to know it. I'm sure he'll find out in short order though.
    Want to make a bet ?

So let me get this straight, One Lao boy who sleeps next to me for the past 7 years and 3 more years most of the year would choose someone he has seen for a few days every year for the past 10 years, and who has slept with his boyfriend in plain view ? Who has nothing at all to offer him in terms of security, or love

Again you seem to disregard the other bloke's actions.

One that is willingly lying to the other one, and I know that for an absolute fact as I have seen the communications from both sides ! (I will leave in the middle how I was able to do so).

One that initiated the contact and intensified it from once every 4-5 days to several times a day each and every day. One that tells me he loves me several times a day, who asked repeatedly to have sex with me, behind his best boyfriend's back. All the while thinking of ways to leave his best boyfriend out of all of this.

What drugs are you on I wonder.

Maybe just maybe, the other bloke actually does like me, or is that too foreign of a concept for you ?
    Last edited by justaguy; March 23rd, 2016 at 21:21.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    Now you may be fantasising. The bond of close friendship between two Lao (or Thai or Cambodian) male gay friends (neither of whom may have been near a gay bar) is often a lot thicker than between a faring and an Asian. Once you drop boy wonder #2 I'll be very surprised if your adventures are not somehow communicated to boy wonder #1. Forget western logic in certain situations.
    Yes that is certainly a possibility, however don't forget the other boy's actions, it's not like I am the only guilty one here. Also it all depends on how I do drop that relationship.

If he does talk, I guess I indeed will be single again, in that case, so be it.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

In your Post #113, you ask a question -

What would it take for me to convince you guys I am not making this up.
    You can do that quite easily. Take a screen shot of the chats with boy wonder #2, say, 3 weeks ago and another from this week. Then everyone will know for sure that what you have been writing is fact. You can put them on to your computer and then black out names or parts of names and other identifying marks.

Take a leaf out of the late and unlamented poster, Beachlover. In posting a photo of his hotel room in Phnom Penh, he even blacked out his laptop computer, so terrified was he of any form of recognition! He was so desperate for everyone to believe his outrageously fanciful stories of being a rich 20s Australian entrepreneur. But no-one believed his stories and because he posted so much he tripped over his laces a few times! You will surely concede that visual images are far more valuable than thousands of words!

Liked

p4.PNG

and just yesterday

p2.PNG

p3.PNG

Used screenshots from messenger.com the web interface for facebook messenger.

10. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 25th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I appreciate your posting these.

12. User who gave Like to post:

justaguy (March 24th, 2016)

Liked

So let me get this straight, One Lao boy who sleeps next to me for the past 7 years and 3 more years most of the year would choose someone he has seen for a few days every year for the past 10 years
    I was going under the assumption they were best friends, because well, that's what you previously said.

Again you seem to disregard the other bloke's actions.
    Still doesn't excuse your actions. I mean, if you've actually fallen in love with this new guy, then at the very least, be honest with your BF about it. Simple rule in life -- treat people how you want to be treated.

Maybe just maybe, the other bloke actually does like me, or is that too foreign of a concept for you ?
    No problem believing that. I have a list of people lined up who would probably have genuine feelings for me if I wanted them to, but I don't lie to them or string them along.

14. User who gave Like to post:

Dax (March 24th, 2016)