Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Two boyfriends ?

Liked

Re: Two boyfriends ?

Haha, will avoid high rise hotels. Thanks for the tip.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    You are. Every touch of the keyboard you make proves it.
    But do carry on ... as a troll, that's what you do. It's your job.
    Dam...I can't believe this one slipped past me...I must be getting old.

Liked

No you're not, I am not a troll, everything I did say in here did actually happen and is happening.

What would it take for me to convince you guys I am not making this up.

I don't really get this, this scenario isn't really all that far fetched.

4. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 25th, 2016)

Liked

OK ... I'll bite.
    Below is a copy of a reply I made by PM to another member here on the board a day or so ago. The question on discussion was essentially " ... is this dude a troll? ... "

"... that's how trolls work ... they already are quite aware that almost everyone can only 'guess' about them being, or not being a troll.
    I include myself in the ongoing guesstimates. Although I'm sure his thread is a troller, not real, probably a lie ... I have no idea whether I'm absolutely correct (and that's why I say "carry on".) And that's where trolls have their edge.

I vaguely recall on the old Sawatdee that was a thread started very much the same as this one, almost exactly. The topic might not have been the exact same story, but the roll-out of the replies -- lots of them -- went the same way. And the replies of the troll to the replies were very much the same. I can't recall at all the handle of the guy.

One process on this thread makes me very suspicious that his thread is a complete lie [thus making him a complete troll] is that of the time between posts. All his replies are posted within just a few minutes of the the original reply. I.E ... he's sitting in front of his computer for hours just waiting for the next reply ... then immediately answers his take on it.
    W
    ho does that?
    A troll does that?

On the other hand, I may well be off my rocker
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    OK ... I'll bite.
    Below is a copy of a reply I made by PM to another member here on the board a day or so ago. The question on discussion was essentially " ... is this dude a troll? ... "

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=arial][/I]
    I will sent you a PM...

Liked

No reason to think he's a troll. Some guy who fell in love in Thailand, and ended up deciding his friend had a nicer ass.

Doesn't change the fact he's an asshole, but hey, nothing too implausible about it.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    No reason to think he's a troll. Some guy who fell in love in Thailand, and ended up deciding his friend had a nicer ass.

Doesn't change the fact he's an asshole, but hey, nothing too implausible about it.
    Nah that's not it. It isn't jut about sex. I know almost impossible to imagine, yet that's the case. By the way it is his dick that is nicer

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    I know that if my BF becomes aware of this he isn't going to take it lightly. I have every intention to prevent him from becoming aware of this. Just as I have the intention to let the other guy know that we cannot possibly continue this indefinitely.
    Curious! If, as you say, you end up dropping boy wonder #2, don't you think there's a chance he will spill the beans to his best friend, boy wonder #1? In the words of William Congreve -

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    Curious! If, as you say, you end up dropping boy wonder #2, don't you think there's a chance he will spill the beans to his best friend, boy wonder #1? In the words of William Congreve -
    Oh yeah, although I don't think that will vastly improve his friendship with my boyfriend wouldn't you think ?

I wonder why he gets a free pass here...

Liked

Are you actually going under the assumption they haven't already told each other?

And you told me I'm underestimating you. heh.