Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Two boyfriends ?

Liked

Re: Two boyfriends ?

Um, you were sober after and now you say you have to end it....... I guess all this drama is above my pay grade

Liked

I slept only once, not when I was sober. Pretty simple really.

Liked

Hmm seems too much time has gone by, so cannot edit my post.

So some people asked for updates, well we decided to indeed sleep together on the first day of arrival, so that one is ticked.

He also asked me to meet his brother, which is the only member of the family that actually knows he is gay.

Interesting times ahead I would think.

Oh, may I use this opportunity to ask for some accommodation advice ?

Obviously my apartment is out of the question, and his room includes a room mate, that would be there around the times that are feasible for the both of us.

So I need a room somewhere. Not too expensive, close to BTS, and no nonsense about charging more because I check in with an Asian (the Asia hotel at Ratchatiwi once pulled that stunt, even though we are in a registered partnership !).

I presume somewhere on Silom would do, or maybe near surasak bts on Sathon, let's say around 800 baht. Any recommendations fellows ?

Liked

Now you want recommendations for a room? What next?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    Obviously my apartment is out of the question, and his room includes a room mate, that would be there around the times that are feasible for the both of us.

Any recommendations fellows ?
    Just make a foursome out of it. You might as well have some last fun, before you end up all alone again.
    [B][COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=3]Life has no remote.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Get up and change it yourself.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (March 23rd, 2016), christianpfc (March 25th, 2016)

Liked

Spare me the culture, The mai noi system does exist for a reason, and is probably more common than you think. I know many many Thais, from all walks of life, and what I am potentially going to do is hardly outstanding...

By the way, never have I claimed I would be ending my relationship with my boyfriend.
    You're not looking for a "mia noi", which literally translates to "little wife". Yes, those exist here, and many people have one, especially wealthy white collar folks. However, they're still 100% devoted to their wife & family. Maybe couple times a week they'll go see their "mia noi", whether it's a hotel, or they rent her an apartment, or even buy her a house. This is all done very discreetly with neat excuses like, "I had a business meeting" or "I'm going golfing with my friends", etc.

From what you've posted though, you seem to be looking for a replacement, not a "mia noi". This is fine too. Hey, shit happens, sometimes relationships don't work out, and you need to move on. Nothing wrong with that.

Problem is you're planning to keep your current BF of 12 years on the line, while you chase this other guy. That's what's called being an asshole.

Whether or not you want to believe me is up to you, but I'm telling you, due to the culture here, if you make your current BF feel abandoned, he's not going to take it lightly. More than likely, he'll take it far worse than someone in the West would. And if he doesn't, then he never really loved you in the first place, so hey, doesn't matter I guess.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

By the way, never have I claimed I would be ending my relationship with my boyfriend.
    well we decided to indeed sleep together on the first day of arrival, so that one is ticked.
    And when the bf is aware of this, you assume he will stay with you - naturally!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    You're not looking for a "mia noi", which literally translates to "little wife". Yes, those exist here, and many people have one, especially wealthy white collar folks. However, they're still 100% devoted to their wife & family. Maybe couple times a week they'll go see their "mia noi", whether it's a hotel, or they rent her an apartment, or even buy her a house. This is all done very discreetly with neat excuses like, "I had a business meeting" or "I'm going golfing with my friends", etc.

From what you've posted though, you seem to be looking for a replacement, not a "mia noi". This is fine too. Hey, shit happens, sometimes relationships don't work out, and you need to move on. Nothing wrong with that.

Problem is you're planning to keep your current BF of 12 years on the line, while you chase this other guy. That's what's called being an asshole.

Whether or not you want to believe me is up to you, but I'm telling you, due to the culture here, if you make your current BF feel abandoned, he's not going to take it lightly. More than likely, he'll take it far worse than someone in the West would. And if he doesn't, then he never really loved you in the first place, so hey, doesn't matter I guess.
    I am not looking for anything really. I know that if my BF becomes aware of this he isn't going to take it lightly. I have every intention to prevent him from becoming aware of this. Just as I have the intention to let the other guy know that we cannot possibly continue this indefinitely.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Now you want recommendations for a room? What next?
    Nothing I guess. There is already a funeral recommendations thread on here in case it goes sour.

Liked

Ha,Ha! Will keep a lookout for news reports of a farang "falling" from upper floor of hotel in the coming weeks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

12. User who gave Like to post:

justaguy (March 23rd, 2016)