Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Two boyfriends ?

Liked

Two boyfriends ?

I posting this story under a different user name. If this somehow circumvents rules and regulations, please understand that I am posting this to prevent easy searching for my regular username, as it will easily produce results.

Now I am posting this not necessarily to get advice, even though that is appreciated. I am just posting this to see what (if any) reactions I get from generally much older persons.
    I’m posting this in the gay Thailand forum, even though none of the persons involved are actually Thai. But it’s gay and it did happen (is happening) partially in Thailand, so I do see the relevance.

First a little background. For the past 12 years, I am in a relationship with a Lao guy. Met him in a restaurant in Sukhumvit Soi 22 where he was working at the time. The first two years we would meet in BKK during my holidays (twice a year). After this, it got more serious, and during a period of about three years, he visited my country 6 times on a Schengen visa.
    After this going back and forth adventure, he permanently stayed with me, and after 6.5 years in my country he obtained permanent residency.
    Now, I would describe our relationship as pretty good. We genuinely love each other and fights and problems are few and far between.

Five years ago I met my boyfriend’s best friend, he is also Lao and comes from a village not far from my boyfriend’s village (about 5 km apart). That first encounter didn’t leave any impression, as I simply forgot about him.
    About a year later when I came back to the village after a short city trip alone, he was there and greeted me. As said, I didn’t remember him, but he sure seemed to remember me, including my name. Anyway, that night he stayed with us at my boyfriend’s parents house.
    This time around, he did make an impression on me. In fact, I kind of liked the guy, he does look good, but more importantly, he is fun to be around.

Now after this second encounter, I met him several times in Bangkok. In fact, he slept with us several times (just sleep, as friends).

Until last November. It was one of the last days of my most recent holiday there. We were in the Telephone bar until closing time, and onwards to our usual karaoke at Pridi. He would join us there with a colleague, which he did at about 4am, at which time my boyfriend and I already consumed a full bottle of Thai Whiskey. It was agreed beforehand that he would sleep with us, so off we went to our place, after purchasing another bottle of Thai whiskey.

So after we almost finished the second bottle (we ran out of coke and soda) we would go sleep. That was around 6 am. Sleep I didn’t do for some time. I just want to point out that at the time I was completely drunk, so my recollection of whatever happened is fuzzy. I do know that I was lying next to the guy and had his dick in my mouth. I do know that with two other persons present (including my boyfriend) we decided to go the bathroom to conclude whatever the hell it was we were doing.

According to my boyfriend we were messing about for a full three hours, now I doubt that to be the case, but I don’t honestly can tell. From the other guy I do now know what we actually did.
    Now for me this was a big OEPS moment. And I would probably have ignored it entirely was it not for the fact that when I woke up, I was holding the guy in the most direct way you can possibly hold someone. This told me two things, 1) apparently I like the guy and 2) he apparently like me, otherwise he wouldn’t let me hold him like that.

Anyway, the next day we went back home. My boyfriend initially said “no problem”. But after we got home, it was apparent that he was angry. Further complicating things, the other guy contacted me on Facebook. Initially just a chat every 4 or 5 days. Until about 5-6 weeks, at which our chat session would be daily and several times a day.
    He keeps telling me how he is bad for this best friend, but in the same breath states the intention to have sex with me again, because he wants to. Now I am no saint, so I concurred.

Of course my boyfriend isn’t stupid, and some of the chats caught his attention (video chats tend to make some noise here or there  ).
    So my next trip to BKK is in 11 days, and it is clear the other guy wants sex, it is also clear my boyfriend doesn’t want that to happen.

It’s kind of funny how they were at odds at each other just one week ago, leading to the other guy flat out crying, yet he still wants to have sex with me.

As far as I’m concerned, chatting with this guy for 10 weeks, several times a day, has certainly introduced a few feelings for him. And I have every intention to make due on his requests for sex. Even though I know I would be a very bad boy for my boyfriend. But I am a human being as well, and I certainly developed feelings for the other guy.

Oh boy, the next holiday is going to be interesting for sure 

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 22nd, 2016), ktq (June 2nd, 2020)

Liked

Re: Two boyfriends ?

A very interesting read. Justaguy. And i cannot wait for your next holiday report, i have always thought why should we not be able to care or love more than one person. But only if everyone is honest with each other .and what is good for one must also be good for the other , if you understand what i mean

Liked

Wow, I don't think I would remain in a relationship with a guy having sex with my best friend. The 2 people I would trust the most in the world both conspiring to hurt me knowing that I know what they are doing but neither give a damn.

Not only are you cheating on him but you helped to destroy the friendship he had with his best friend.

How could he ever trust you? I bet the more he thinks about it all, the more his emotions are raging.

It would be times like this that you should avoid tall buildings.

5. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (March 22nd, 2016), Couple (September 11th, 2016), Dax (March 21st, 2016), oldfarang (March 21st, 2016)

Liked

Thanks for the replies. I personally don't think having sex with this guy was done in order to hurt my boyfriend.

Having said that, I'm fully aware of the trust issue involved. Trouble is, I just cannot help myself. I love two persons. And contrary to bazzabear's post, it cannot possibly be done in all honesty.
    Last edited by justaguy; March 21st, 2016 at 02:49.

Liked

When you love apples sometimes to eat oranges is best way to keep to love apples. Esp. when you eat apples 12 years.

I'm in love and in relationship over 12 years also. Me and BF sometimes have sex "outside of the family" and both know it - we discuss experiences and sometimes his or my lovers even visiting our house and are guests not only in our hall but also in our bedroom. It has been started after about 7 or 8 years after beginning of relationship and takes a place 5-6 times per year. Nobody cares. It is question of trusting.

As per my experience you love only one, second person is whom you like and want to fuck.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 22nd, 2016), justaguy (March 21st, 2016)

Liked

I doubt you will not do what you want. The loser in all of this is your BF, he loses you and his best friend.

10. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 22nd, 2016), numazu (March 21st, 2016), oldfarang (March 21st, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by ggobob View Post
    I doubt you will not do what you want. The loser in all of this is your BF, he loses you and his best friend.
    Yeah, you don't bullshit. This is what I want to avoid at all costs. I guess it is futile.

Liked

You seem(ed) to have a great life with your boyfriend and are throwing it all out the door just because you can't think with your big head.

The fact that you used a (temp) username for this, says to me that you know you are wrong and feel ashamed and you should IMHO.

You should have stopped after the drunken mistake. I have nothing against just third party sex within a relationship, but should be anonymous and feelings free.

13. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 22nd, 2016)

Liked

@oldfarang, I did think about this, but I guess you hit the nail on the head.

Yes I certainly know that I'm wrong, trouble is, I cannot help myself at this point.

Maybe I can fix this in two weeks, by dumping the other guy. I would not want to do that right now, 10K KM away, but might have to stop it once in Thailand.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by oldfarang View Post
    You seem(ed) to have a great life with your boyfriend and are throwing it all out the door just because you can't think with your big head.

The fact that you used a (temp) username for this, says to me that you know you are wrong and feel ashamed and you should IMHO.

You should have stopped after the drunken mistake. I have nothing against just third party sex within a relationship, but should be anonymous and feelings free.
    I certainly know I'm wrong, and yes I am ashamed about all of this. Trouble is, I do actually love both of them. There is no question in my mind that I would dump my current boyfriend, so it will have to be the other one. If I make that decision, I will not do it from abroad, but in Thailand.

As to feelings free, I have never fucked wtih someone I didn't have feelings for, I guess that's just the way I "'tick"