Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 4/5 star hotels

Liked

Re: 4/5 star hotels

Thank you guys. Dust Thani it is. As for the "fun" comment, I found it is easier to just use a sauna/massage/short term. Overnights don't seem to work for me. Maybe I am just too ugly nowadays

Liked

All those hotel requests, which make quite a part of the traffic on all gay Thailand forums, are largely irrelevant to me as the most important thing is who I am with in the hotel room.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

to those who can afford it...or r willing to pay.....it is real nice to stay in luxury hotels...and I have noticed that a MB does seem to be in awe of the luxury....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    ...You can have a 5-Star Orgy in a 2-star hotel no problem and visa-versa I think.
    On the very first night of my very first trip to Thailand I had an 8sum in the Pavilion Place in Silom!!

Liked

Bangkok is full of very nice hotels in the 4 star range at quite reasonable prices by major city standards.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

scatboy..snow white and the 7 dwarfs doesnt count...as an 8some

7. User who gave Like to post:

dinagam (October 20th, 2017)

Liked

4/5 star hotels are often something of a disappointment and can be quite exhausting.. For a start it's apparently considered 'luxurious' to have a system of lighting switches that takes a week to master with a console resembling something from Nasa. Secondly for some reason only known to the hotel owners they think that having 24 different cushions on the bed is what guests want. That means you have to remove them all before you can go to sleep and find somewhere to put them. Then, in the morning you have to put them all back. So, your morning in a 5 star 'luxury' hotel starts with.......housework.

This is a good site.
    http://thegoodthebadandtheluxurious.com/

9. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (October 20th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    " ... for some reason only known to the hotel owners they think that having 24 different cushions on the bed is what guests want. That means you have to remove them all before you can go to sleep and find somewhere to put them. Then, in the morning you have to put them all back ... "

Noted that The Multiple Cushion thing is quite ubiquitous in hotels throughout the Kingdom . . . one need not be a 5-4 star digs as the lower echelons often provide you with cushions galore, all of which are unusable. For instance: the Pinnacle Lumphini in Bangkok, the Tong Thurin in Surin, The Venue in Jomtien (all not more than 2-3 star) load the beds down with unwanted cushions and long silk scarf-like things.
    The first thing I do is stuff all that nonsense ~ the scarf-like things beautifully folded ~ under the TV cabinet (or whatever is available) and there they stay until I check out. The cleaning staff get your drift and never replace the stuff on the bed during your stay. So no need to put them back yourself every morning.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

11. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 20th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    scatboy..snow white and the 7 dwarfs doesnt count...as an 8some
    Don't be silly - I've only ever had sex with three midgets in my life and each time it was one-on-one

Liked

And is it true what they say about midgets?