List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: many of the most handsome guys seem to be from Vietnam/Cambodia; comments about Dream Boys

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: many of the most handsome guys seem to be from Vietnam/Cambodia; comments about Dream Boys

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    [Ok, not funny. I thought so already, hence the rare warning, but was not entirely sure.].
    Ahhh if only you knew a Mod who would go back and just delete that totally unfunny joke eh Christian...... ps here’s a clue for the future, jokes generally have a punchline and generally do need to be funny - your comment had neither element unfortunately.

Here’s an example - “thats the beauty of a holocaust, it kills all the jews”. See, just not funny - oh sorry I forgot who I was talking to there for a minute .... you probably think that’s hilarious.

Liked

Re: many of the most handsome guys seem to be from Vietnam/Cambodia; comments about Dream Boys

I love the hypocrisy on this. It seems as though Christian doesn't realize if he was born a generation earlier, he'd have a pink triangle sewed onto his clotes, and thrown into Auschwitz where he's probably be murdered, or at the very least treated in a fashion that's beyond inhumane.

I've been to Auschwitz before, and it's quite a humblind experience. Never been to the killing friends in Cambodia though, but have read all about it.

Liked

So which genocide should we make jokes about next? How about Rwawanda? That's a funny one...

heh, fuck....

Liked

and it's quite a humblind experience.
    Forget Auschwitz ... you "humblind" experience is far and away much more hilarious.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Humbling.

Don't be mean to the blind guy. :-p