List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: many of the most handsome guys seem to be from Vietnam/Cambodia; comments about Dream Boys

Liked

Re: many of the most handsome guys seem to be from Vietnam/Cambodia; comments about Dream Boys

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    [WARNING! Sick joke ahead!] The benefits of a genocide: weeds out the weak and the sick, only the strong and healthy survive. But there is not much to do and to see in Cambodia, otherwise I might move there.
    If you consider that a joke, then you're one fucked up individual.

Thank fuck I never met you, nor let you know where I live.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (January 13th, 2018), Oliver (January 13th, 2018), Smiles (January 13th, 2018)

Liked

Re: many of the most handsome guys seem to be from Vietnam/Cambodia; comments about Dream Boys

Look at it solely from a scientific angle.

Carnage & horrors are happening this very instant around the world.

4. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 16th, 2016)

Liked

Does that make it funny?

6. User who gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (January 13th, 2018)

Liked

[Ok, not funny. I thought so already, hence the rare warning, but was not entirely sure.]

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Perhaps you could visit one of the thousands of Killing Fields to see for yourself just how funny your joke was?
    I have been to Tuo Sleng museum, but not to the Killing Fields for lack of public transport. In addition, I read that they are run by the Vietnamese and all money is taken out of Cambodia, and the displays there deny the victims a burial according to Buddhism and insult them beyond their death. [citation needed]

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Thank fuck I never met you, nor let you know where I live.
    You never met anyone from this forum, nor let anyone know where you live (anything more detailed than Khon Khaen).

Liked

delete

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    I read that they are run by the Vietnamese and all money is taken out of Cambodia, and the displays there deny the victims a burial according to Buddhism and insult them beyond their death.
    I have been to the Tuol Sleng Museum, the former school where something like 15,000 were incarcerated and only 7 came out alive. Add to that the massacre of 1.5 million+ other Cambodians in a vast array of Killing Fields and it's not hard to work out that proper burials with Buddhist rites would be impossible. Most families had been split up. It was later estimated that at a minimum 600,000 Cambodians had been displaced. So it is unlikely that more than a few of the bones could be properly identified.

The Vietnamese-backed regime in Cambodia has been accused of many things, but I have never heard of their repatriating income from admission to Tuol Sleng or the Killing Fields. Let's recall it was the Vietnamese who put an end to the Killing Fields when they invaded Cambodia and saw off the Khmer Rouge murderers. And little credit did they get from the rest of the world. No country was prepared to take Pol Pot and his genocidal partners to the World Court. Even major semi-official NGOs from many countries - like the American Bar Association and the International Commission of Jurists - all refused. Even worse, for 14 years from 1979 to 1993 an international coalition of all the Great Powers, especially the US, Britain, China and the ASEAN countries, actively prevented any action being taken against the Khmer Rouge regime. Worse, despite the all horrors to which the people had been subjected, the Khmer Rouge continued to have a seat in the United Nations until as late as 1993. The Cold War which had helped create the Killing Fields thus greatly rendered far more difficult the country's recovery. Although there was never much love lost between Cambodia and Vietnam, the world owes them a great deal for eliminating Pol Pot's regime.

10. User who gave Like to post:

Tintin (March 17th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

re buses in PnomPenh-quite out of topic here: there are now 3 lines, running 6.00-20.00 and one of these passes airport and runs till about 4-5 kms on road toward the KF.
    Chris: how long are you now in ASEAN? And you still have to learn that taxi's/moto's/songhthaews/whatever contraption is also thought of as being public transpot in these parts of this world?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by werner View Post
    In the Silom go-go bars, many of the the most handsome guys seem to be from Vietnam, Cambodia, or Laos. Or is that just my opinion? And why do some of the bars have the foreign guys in jeans, and the Thai guys in underwear?

The one exception seems to be Dream Boys, where all the guys are Thai. At least that is what the staff told me.

Dream Boys does have some very handsome guys, but the prices are ridiculous. The guys except high tips, and want to end sessions quickly in order to get a second customer for the night. Many of the customers seem to be Chinese, including some women. Most announcements are made in both Thai and Chinese, and sometimes in English. Is the bar now primarily trying to cater to Chinese?
    I have certainly become a big fan of Cambodian boys,which is why I fell in love with the @home bar in Jomtien Plaza!

13. User who gave Like to post:

splinter1949 (January 13th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I sampled the delights of a couple recently.....
    Man and wife ? :-)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."[/I] Matthew 7:7
    Excuse me I think you’ll find that was actually Jim Reeves said / sang that !! I always just assumed that Matthew was just a fan :-)