List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: many of the most handsome guys seem to be from Vietnam/Cambodia; comments about Dream Boys

Liked

many of the most handsome guys seem to be from Vietnam/Cambodia; comments about Dream Boys

In the Silom go-go bars, many of the the most handsome guys seem to be from Vietnam, Cambodia, or Laos. Or is that just my opinion? And why do some of the bars have the foreign guys in jeans, and the Thai guys in underwear?

The one exception seems to be Dream Boys, where all the guys are Thai. At least that is what the staff told me.

Dream Boys does have some very handsome guys, but the prices are ridiculous. The guys except high tips, and want to end sessions quickly in order to get a second customer for the night. Many of the customers seem to be Chinese, including some women. Most announcements are made in both Thai and Chinese, and sometimes in English. Is the bar now primarily trying to cater to Chinese?

Liked

Re: many of the most handsome guys seem to be from Vietnam/Cambodia; comments about Dream Boys

thats why, i miss out Thailand and just go striaght to cambodia

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: many of the most handsome guys seem to be from Vietnam/Cambodia; comments about Dream Boys

I stand to be corrected but I recall someone telling me that most of the non-Thais in the bars don't have work permits. I do know that one time I was in a bar someone rushed in to tell the mamas that cops had arrived in Twilight. The non-Thais disappeared in a flash - unfortunately, not that kind of flash!

Liked

Quite a few handsome Cambodians are to be found in Pattaya. I sampled the delights of a couple recently and they were, well...delightful.

Liked

At time of my past visit at April 2015 I found a lot of khmers are working in Jomtien complex in Pattaya.

Liked

Which bars in the Jomtien Complex have the most Cambodian/Lao guys?

Liked

Now, now Bert! Do you really think that is a good idea to snitch on who is who and who is where? Just another excuse for another raid. Best to find out for yourself.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
    Matthew 7:7

Liked

Comparing boys from Thailand with Cambodia and Vietnam (not just the bars in Bangkok and Pattaya, but visiting the countries), I can make the following observations:

there are more fat Thai boys than Cambodians or Vietnamese (I like slim)
    Cambodian boys have brownest skin (which I like), Thai with Chinese influence too pale for me, Vietnamese too pale for me
    cute face and body hair all similar

Overall, Cambodian boys win for me. [WARNING! Sick joke ahead!] The benefits of a genocide: weeds out the weak and the sick, only the strong and healthy survive. But there is not much to do and to see in Cambodia, otherwise I might move there.

All my encounters with Cambodian or Lao or Burmese boys were positive, with Vietnamese boys negative, but the total number is too low to draw conclusions. With Thai boys mixed.

Liked

In the interests of balance I'd like to say that my experiences of Vietnamese boys boys both in Thailand and Vietnam have been overwhelmingly positive.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    . [WARNING! Sick joke ahead!] The benefits of a genocide: weeds out the weak and the sick, only the strong and healthy survive. But there is not much to do and to see in Cambodia, otherwise I might move there.
    Perhaps you could visit one of the thousands of Killing Fields to see for yourself just how funny your joke was?
    Attached Images Attached Images

11. User who gave Like to post:

Dax (March 16th, 2016)