Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bar off, clothes on.

Liked

Re: Bar off, clothes on.

Thanks christian, but I'm not looking for companionship. I'd also have to see how you look in the underwear I would provide you and test your skin for temperature and dampness. 😂

You guys don't get it. Yall just look at the bar guy as a whore peddling his ass.

He is a guy with the same emotions and feelings no different than those you had at his age.

Wold he enjoy to see a friend from another country take the time to visit him at work. Pay the off fee just to talk to him. Have a laugh with him, give him the gift purchased for him and provide him some cash and then let him return to work with the promise to talk again later?

You guys have no heart and I don't think you even look at the guys in the bar as human.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Dax (May 20th, 2016), lukylok (March 18th, 2016), Moses (March 18th, 2016)

Liked

Delusion can be a form of art. I'm with Marsilius on this one, if you're their friend then don't show up at their place of work, meet them when they've got free time - just like you would with a friend back home.
    Yes, grandpa, I know it used to be more fun 30 years ago...

Liked

They are not friends back home. They are friends that spend the prime of their time working in a bar

Liked

You guys got off track. What's not up for debate is how I entrant with people in thailand. I have my style and you have yours.

But it doesn't matter anymore. I want to surprise them with some cologne. Once it's done, I'll post about it and then all of you can tell me what I did wrong😂

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lego View Post
    Delusion can be a form of art. I'm with Marsilius on this one, if you're their friend then don't show up at their place of work, meet them when they've got free time - just like you would with a friend back home.
    I'm with Bucky on this. He wants to meet them at a time when they are supposed to be at work, and fortunately this can be easily arranged. Afternoon before work is a good idea, but they might be sleeping, or they are not that thrilled to meet Bucky that they would forgo other activities they have planned in that time, or they might be late for appointment.

Liked

I used to pay for the whiskey and got together a nice group of people , sometimes we went to the disco, other times we went to the beach and got serious drunk. So it only cost me a few bottles of whiskey and thai food. Most of them were bar boys from Jomtien complex.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

yeah...whatever turns u on...works for u...like his Holiness the Pope said " who am I to judge".....personally I dont really understand the concept of paying hundreds/thousands of bhts in food/drink so that Thai guys can have a good time...and no gets naked...no one gets fucked...nah!!!

Liked

It worked out well. I offed him from his bar and we had a drink at a restaurant on the beach. I had a vanilla smoothie and he had a mango shake. I gave him his gift and we made plans to meet later. Just a lot of small talk and he appreciated being offed during the slow time at the bars.

I gave him some money and we went our separate ways.

I accomplished what I wanted to do. I kept my promise to him without having him stick to me like glue and blocking me from meeting other cute guys during my vacation.