Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bar off, clothes on.

Liked

Bar off, clothes on.

What is the average tip for a no sex off?

On this trip to Thailand, I hope to see a guy I like at scorpion bar. I plan to off him and just hang out with him for a couple of hours. No sex.

I pLan to do the same thing with a guy that works at boys, boys, boys.

I'm wondering what the appropriate tip would be?

There won't be any groping, kissing, flirting or anything of a sexual nature going on between us.

These are the good'ol days

Liked

Re: Bar off, clothes on.

I would pay the same as any other short time off. No sex is your idea, not his, even if you off a boy for dinner or clubbing.

3. User who gave Like to post:

bucknaway (March 11th, 2016)

Liked

The same tip you would have given if sex occurred?

It is you making the choice about what does or does not happen.
    The boy's need to make money has not changed.

If you don't agree, then negotiate with the boy about what is the plan, and how much, before the off happens.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Time is money. He expects X baht for Y hours, so would have to negotiate with him. For example, the one guy I regularly offered previously I flipped from 1500 baht/week to 500 baht & 3 times/week. Difference being, he's now my Thai teacher, and no sex involved. I can learn the words & phrases myself, but still need help with pronounciation.

Sex between us just wasn't going to work, but I didn't want to cut his extra income off, because I know he needs it. So I offered this arrangement, and he accepted.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

If you asked a car rental company for a car for a few hours and just wanted to stand and admire it, you'd still be charged the full rate even though you were not driving the thing. There's no difference between taking a bar boy out either for sex or a chat. By taking him off, you deny him the income he might be making by being offed by someone else.

If you want to pay less with no sex involved, make an arrangement to have lunch with him during his off-duty hours.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

If you know the boys well enough to want only their company to talk, it's a no brainer.
    Just talk to the boy and tell him you don't want sex and see how much they want for their time.
    Some farangs tip more if they want anal sex and less if they just want to stroke a naked body and
    cuddle. One American I know insists
    on coming three times in the boys butt during an off.
    He explains it to the boy and mamasan and is almost always disappointed. Btw, he's despised by the boys as
    he treats them like they are just a hole.
    He could be full of shit and bragging about his prowess and what he thinks a man should be doing. He claims he doesn't
    care if they even have a penis and the only thing he does is top. He offs lady boys and ladies too.

Liked

Sounds like your American acquaintance and LatintopXXX could form a team.

First of all Latin could talk the price down to 500B - on the strength of the boy's bunghole being as loose an old woman's.

Then, after they have ridden the boy (like a pony) 3 times each (with internal cumming to keep Mr Yank happy), Latin could call the boy a whore and throw the money on the floor.

I'm sure it would be a hit.

But, to get back to the topic, I'm in agreement with others - the tip should be the same whether its for sex or for other activities.
    After all chat could fill an hour whereas it might take only 30 seconds for sex (or is that just me?)

Liked

Thanks guys, I can't help but think you all are under the impression that I am trying to find a way to be cheap with the guys which i'm not. There are 2 guys I like and simply want to be nice to them by offing them and maybe going someplace else to have a drink together or share a bite to eat. I don't plan to take up no more than 1/2 an hour of their time.

I don't want to negotiate with him as that would put a different spin and feel to what I am doing. I am simply paying for a potential friend to have a 30 min break from work and to give him a little money. My question is what would be the appropriate tip/gift in that situation?

If you have an answer I would be happy to know it even if it requires the use of a soapbox. (Smile)
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Thinking about this, in your situation, I wouldn't really "negotiate". I'd come up with a number in my mind, and stick with it. For example, "hey man, want to take a quick break for an hour, go for a quick drink and maybe something to eat? Don't worry, no sex. I'll pay everything, plus tip you 500 baht to be nice. What do you think?"

If he says no, then just say "no problem", and leave. Always a decent chance when he sees you walking away he'll come running up and say, "ok, ok, I'll come". Besides, your deal would be more than fair any way.

13. 3 Users gave Like to post:

bucknaway (March 13th, 2016), christianpfc (March 14th, 2016), Moses (March 13th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat View Post
    One American I know insists
    on coming three times in the boys butt during an off.
    He explains it to the boy and mamasan and is almost always disappointed.
    I wonder if he's disappointed due to the fact that he can only cum 3 times in his dreams - or the fact that the boys fall asleep waiting for him to cum the first time. In either case, the guy sounds like a real piece of work.

I'm always amazed when I hear about punters negotiating their sexual preferences with the boys or the mamasans. In the first place the boys and/or mamasans will tell them anything they want to hear to secure the off, and secondly, the sex will never be as good because the boy (who now feels like a piece of cold meat) has devaluated the punter before they even step out of the bar. By devaluate I mean the boy gains a perspective that the punter is a shallow person, lacking in substance (bad karma). Inevitably, the sex will be equally as shallow and lacking in substance.

Contrary to what others have said here, I have taken boys with me from the bars many times just to go out and have fun, i.e., play some pool, down a few beers at another bar or hit a karaoke club for a bottle of whiskey and some of that loud music some of you guys hate. I usually tip him (or them) 500 baht when the nights over. They always seem pleased with this arrangement and seem eager do it again. Some of the boys (not all) enjoy a night away from the bar just to have a good time, but are far as those SEXUAL NEGOTIATORS are involved they're probably better off just sticking to the short time offs because I doubt a Thai boy would consider a night out with a person like this as being fun.

15. 2 Users gave Like to post:

cdnmatt (March 13th, 2016), colmx (March 15th, 2016)