Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Thai balls

Liked: 1

Thai balls

"In a steamy Thai factory, soccer ball makers put their stamp on the World Cup
    By Thomas Fuller International Herald Tribune, Published: July 2, 2006

CHONBURI, Thailand: On the field and on the sidelines, the World Cup is dominated by men. But in the sweltering factory here where the official World Cup soccer balls are cut, stitched and glued, it is a woman's world. Only about a dozen of the 250 workers who assemble the Adidas-brand balls here are men. And Akiyoshi Kitano, the Japanese supervisor of the factory, said it is better that way. When it comes to production goals, women are much better at handling the ball, he said.

"The ladies are more skillful," Kitano said, adding that their fingers are more nimble and their work more precise.

Of all the logistics involved in the World Cup - the ticket sales, the advertising, the security - you could argue that the workers in this factory about two hours southeast of Bangkok have the most important job. The tournament could conceivably proceed without groundskeepers, ticket punchers or marketing executives. But with no ball to kick around, there would not be much of a game.

Perhaps in a small way, then, this makes the employees who churn out what Adidas calls +Teamgeist balls the heroes of the game, albeit meagerly paid ones. They earn about $200 a month including overtime, less than the price of some seats at World Cup matches....

more on balls at http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/07/02/ ... s/ball.php

I hope that my posts will be of use.

Liked: 1

tittilation for those seeking sexual content

"I have made a couple of guys cum (without touching their cocks) by just playing with, licking and sucking on their balls. The first time it happened we had barely started playing. A little kissing, licking his cockhead and then down his thick shaft to his balls. Then i started licking his nuts and sucking them. When I saw how hot it got him it made me work on his nuts even more. I never expected him to bust a load without cock action but it was awesome watching him blow a big load while his balls were in my mouth and I was eating the cum that dripped from his cock down to his balls and then into my mouth. A few guys have made me cum the same way. It's a great feeling. I've also shot a load and made guys cum just by rimming - again with no dick action."

Rocket1 on CFS 'Sex Advice give and receive forum'

//web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=23

Well I never - well not often
    I hope that my posts will be of use.

Liked

Nice to be back in Bangkok, eh ... ?

Looks like it was LEAN TIMES in jolly old England :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Watch out Tawan, TeePee has one invigoratin' case of sperm build up.

Cheers ....
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand