Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Gallery" button at top menu

Liked

Re: "Gallery" button at top menu

Gallery questions. Very nice images btw.
    1. Would it be possible to have the images after clicking on the little one, come up in an overlay viewer or at least in a new tab.
    I know it has now a previous/next buttons, but not always would like to see all images.
    2. I see comments on images is disabled (or not working). Why?
    3. Would it be possible for members to upload images to the gallery somehow?
    4, I think the galleries should be viewable for guests also. In time (if comments are allowed) Google will pick it up and get people to the gallery and probably after to the forum.
    5. For Google a short description of the images helps (but one hell of a job)

2. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (March 19th, 2016)

Liked

Re: "Gallery" button at top menu

Quote Originally Posted by oldfarang View Post
    Gallery questions. Very nice images btw.
    1. Would it be possible to have the images after clicking on the little one, come up in an overlay viewer or at least in a new tab.
    I know it has now a previous/next buttons, but not always would like to see all images.
    2. I see comments on images is disabled (or not working). Why?
    3. Would it be possible for members to upload images to the gallery somehow?
    4, I think the galleries should be viewable for guests also. In time (if comments are allowed) Google will pick it up and get people to the gallery and probably after to the forum.
    5. For Google a short description of the images helps (but one hell of a job)

Almost all images are collected from this forum - they have been posted by members at old times and haven't bigger version: old forum's software just resized them till that small size (usually till size when one side is 500 px), by this reason we haven't bigger version for overlay. Gallery can show bigger image where is possible: click "enlarge" check-box on the top of the image

Members can make own albums, this gallery intended to show pictures uploaded at the past of the forum

Commentary and visibility: this gallery has some problem with software - commentary system doesn't filter program code if it will be inserted to the comments field and it is vulnerability and potential hole for hack. So it is waiting for switching on till time when author or me will write patch for to strip inserted content to pure text. All categories are visible for all - for members and for guests - I just checked that.