Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Those begging e-mails

Those begging e-mails

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman
    Someone has published a book titled: "How to Write English Love Letters." Now, for just 128 baht, your average bargirl has access to the most heartrending quotes in almost perfect English. Suitable for eliciting funds, generating sexual desire, or cementing a life-long commitment (or two or three) from one or more kwai whose home is abroad but whose heart is in Thailand. The book is being used - if not yet by bar girls (it is new) then by entrepreneurial sorts in and outside of internet shops. These sorts use it to write emails for bargirls - some of whom never even step foot near the internet shop except to pay for services rendered. In some cases itтАЩs a small fee, in other cases itтАЩs a percentage of the proceeds contributed by the smitten (duped) farang. Often, the service provider reads and responds appropriately to all mail from farangs. No need for the bargirl to get involved, waste her time, brain and talent. If you read Thai, you might want to invest 128 baht. If not, just be aware that your teeruk might be using a book or even a ghostwriter when sending you all those sweet nothings and requests for funds.

I don't really approve of it, but a foreign friend of mine used to help his hired boys write begging letters to all their foreign sponsors....

Liked
    Any little SCROTT sending me a begger gets a boot up his landlubbing Arse when im out next. Not had any yet as i dont give out my details. HA HA HA HA HA HO OOOOOO HOHOHOHOHOH
    lONG may Hull be the best port in England.
    I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"