Right now on many of Let Me Tell You's latest topics there are ~ within each thread ~ some allegations (by Members named "Padlom" and "GWMinUS") that LMTY is simply copying articles straight out of StickyRice and pasting them here on the Board as if they are his own written words. There is no question that that is happening (the StickyRice articles are essentially word-for-word) . . . but is it pure plagiarism?

Padlom, are you sure that LMTY is not simply copying his own articles (written for StickyRice) here to the Board?

I have no idea about this, and if it is true that LMTY is one of StickyRice's correspondants, then he should have the courtesy to say so straight up, and add something like "... originally written by me for StickyRice Magazine ... " at the bottom of each copy & paste (for copy&pasting is certainly what's going on here). I am in a head-scratching frame of mind about this as it would boggle me greatly to think that anyone with half a brain would think he could get away with this for very long . . . . though StickyRice is obviously not well read by the Members of this Board! :blackeye:

I think some clarification from LTMY would be in order, rather than just screaming "plagiarizer" from the rooftops without being sure of the facts.

If LMTY is simply copying his own words into this Forum, then he is not a plagiarizer. If however, he has been knowingly copying stuff which he did not write to this Board and letting folks believe it's his own work, then he most certainly is one.

Let Me Tell You ... can you help the Board out on this?

Cheers ...