List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I stayed at the Malaysia for a week and lived...

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Orson,

There's a mix of boys that hang around Malaysia, but most work in the circuit and come there after work to socialize. I say socialize, because for most of them the work day is over. You can always tell who got offed that evening because he's the one shelling out the baht for food and beer for his friends.

I find that spending my first night in BKK, enjoying a relaxing massage, eating a light early morning meal, and getting 6 or 7 hours sleep before trekking to Pattaya really works out well. I can't say that I'm all that fond of the overall quality of the Malaysia, but it's just perfect for a one night stay.

During my last stay, I actually...in all honesty...cross my heart, was focusing on a good massage. I had just finished eating in their 24 hour restaurant and getting ready to hit the sack. During my meal I watched as several small groups of boys walked through the restaurant heading for the smoking room. I didn't really spot anyone that lit my fire, but decided to go into the back room anyway. There were 8-10 boys hanging around. All sent smiles my way and appeared genuinely friendly. One boy kept turning around in his seat and giving me the textbook come-on smile, but he was obviously "mau" and appeared to be too young anyway.

Well, after trying to dodge this boys smiles for about 10 minutes I finally gave in and smiled back. Maybe it was due to the fact that I really needed sleep and didn't want to sit in this place all night - maybe it was influenced a bit by his great looks...just trying to be honest here.

My return smile to him from across that crowded room is all it took. He was out of his chair heading my way in a flash. The closer he got the more obvious it became that he was mau. He almost fell on his ass trying to pull a chair out from my table, and then erupted in loud laughter which was being choreographed by his equally mau friend's back at his table. He immediate apologized and said "sorry, I am a little mau," "it is nice to meet you"..."my name is Yod, what is your name." The more he delivered his slurred words and constant giggles, the more I was becoming attracted to him.

He was a thin boy with shoulder length light brown hair which he kept brushing to one side with his hand. He was as cute as they come and definitely eager to spend time with me. After a few minutes of small talk, I asked him the big question..."how old are you." He said he was 18 Y/O and just celebrated his birthday a few days ago. I immediately responded by telling him he looked much younger, and with that statement came his response...and you won't believe this...but he took a short glance around the room to see if any one was watching, looked directly in my eyes and just smiled, as he unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock out. My friends, this boy had 8 inches (soft) of thick - dark brown - uncut - heaven between his legs, and I actually had to stop him when he started stroking it to get it hard. He continued to giggle as he stuffed his pride back into his trousers.

Well, after not seeing a Thai boy for 4 months, that's about all it took. I waited for the waiter to come into the small room and motioned him over to my table. I explained the circumstances in a tactful way to avoid insulting the boy, and the waiter then verified his birth date. Hearing those words..."yes, he's 18" was music to my ears. Yes, before you guys jump all over me, I know the I.D. could have been fake, I know the waiter could have been lying to me, I know, I know, but I wasn't in the mood to argue.

I'm sure that the alcohol had something to due with the fact that he came out of the shower completely naked - without the towel, but who am I to complain. After taking one look at his body I just said the hell with the massage, I'll just wait until I get to the Thai Blind Institute in PTY for that stuff. His fingers were thin and cool which felt nice, although, as expected, he had no idea how to give a massage His mouth felt even better and he didn't lack in experience in this area at all. He was a natural "bottom"...meaning, he didn't wait for me to ask, and off towards the sunset (sunrise) we rode

I woke up in the mid-afternoon totally refreshed and ready to go.

I was sitting having dinner with Boy Special that first night in Pattaya. He noticed me continually rubbing my jaws and asked me what was wrong. I told him I had a tooth ache.

mai pen rai

Liked

Malaysia

I have stayed at the Malaysia a couple of times. Last time I arrived in the late afternoon and the young man at the desk said Hi, and reached around and put a sealed cup of water in front of me. I have been to a lot of more expensive places that did not care if I was hot or not.

Also liked the restaurant. Not the most classy joint but was friendly and that counts with me. Will stay there again, when I can tear myself away from Pattaya.

Re: Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by bing
    I have stayed at the Malaysia a couple of times. Last time I arrived in the late afternoon and the young man at the desk said Hi, and reached around and put a sealed cup of water in front of me. I have been to a lot of more expensive places that did not care if I was hot or not.

Also liked the restaurant. Not the most classy joint but was friendly and that counts with me. Will stay there again, when I can tear myself away from Pattaya.
    Never have any problems at Malaysia. Very helpful staff. In fact they helped me one time. Greatings to the staff. Yes there are a lot of hookers around the coffeshop, some are nice and some are crayzy, but the reception will know who they are, and I think it is the moth secure place to stay, it they don't know the guy, they will take his id.
    BTW I like the way they take care of each other. I have never seen any underage guys there, thay are in fact a reasonable establishment
    Best deal in town

I believe the Malaysia gained its bad reputation quite a few years ago but has largely cleaned up its act. I have never had a problem there in many visits and the staff are simple marvellous - nothings too much trouble.

There are still quite a few Thais who refuse to go there to meet you or for dinner due to its so called reputation.

yeah I know, have met many thais lokking at me like i am living in a whorehouse. Great staff, geath rooms, great if you comparre other hotels, well no complains here, i will stay there from 28 of september ;-)

Re: Dodger DaVinci Code

Quote Originally Posted by Edith
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    use the patented Dodger DaVinci Code,
    that's where you stick your tongue out and slowly wag it up and down 3 times. To the working boys up North, that means you want to be their friend.
    Enjoy...
    And if that doesn't work...try licking your eyebrows.
    PS: Where's that movie theatre?
    Edith, do you have a pic of you licking your eyebrows, it could open up a world of new friendships for you!