Lightbulb Sexy colors :) of the Forum

Now forum has 6 additional sexy colors:
    - teal
    - violet red
    - black-white
    - purple
    - golden
    - green

If you prefer to read forum not "in blue" then you can change your preferable color in your account profile (link SETTINGS at the top-right corner next to "login/logout"), then at the left column pls find GENERAL SETTINGS and scroll down till FORUM SKIN (it is third from bottom panel) and change from METRO (default blue skin) to another color, then click SAVE CHANGES button at the bottom-right corner. This change will lasts till the time when you will want to change forum color again.

For quick change you can just scroll down any page of the forum and at the left-bottom corner you will find pull-down switch (white button with "Metro" on it). Choose your color here, but at next your visit forum will be again blue.

Senior member RonanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Sexy colors :) of the Forum

The colour choice is nice, but what i find a bit off-putting is the brilliant-white background to the list of forum topics.
    I know you want good contrast, but I find it a bit of an eye bleed, and it makes it look too much like the Windows 10 interface.

May I suggest that you pick a very faint colour to have as background instead - the very pale cream used by your competitors on GayThailand.com Forums looks well i think, something along those lines I would suggest.

3. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (February 24th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheBarbarian View Post
    The colour choice is nice, but what i find a bit off-putting is the brilliant-white background to the list of forum topics.
    I know you want good contrast, but I find it a bit of an eye bleed, and it makes it look too much like the Windows 10 interface.

May I suggest that you pick a very faint colour to have as background instead - the very pale cream used by your competitors on GayThailand.com Forums looks well i think, something along those lines I would suggest.
    Thank you for your advise. In fact I already did it: check - background of this post isn't white but is gray. Posts - are core of each forum that why I made changes first. Lists of treads and forum list will be changed too soon (this forum has about 100,000 parameters which can be tuned via styles by coding, so I will tune it one by one, but only important for usability (about 1000-1500) and for now - only for base blue theme. When it will be finished and members will say "yes, it is OK" I will port this changes to other colored variants.

To check "before" and "after" you can change color of theme and watch how this page looks when you choose teal or another color except base METRO (size of fonts, color of fonts, color of background, distance btw lines and so on...). In METRO you see theme already partially tuned, in other colors "you will see how it was "before".

Liked

Today work in styling of all our colored themes has been finished in part what is applied to public pages (forum's list, subforum's lists and threads, also some icons.

At next few days we will have gallery of old forum's pictures which are now in archives of old threads.