Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Please read if you don't receive e-mails from our robot

Liked

Exclamation Please read if you don't receive e-mails from our robot

If you made request to new password and after 1 hour still haven't any e-mail from forum's robot:

DO FIRST: check your "Spam"/"Junk" folder.

DO SECOND: in case you don't find any e-mail from us in "spam" or "junk" folders, you have to visit website of your e-mail provider and add rule to settings never block e-mails from domains "thaimasseur.biz" and "sawatdeenetwork.com" - looks like some provider block our emails and you have to add us to trusted senders. After adding rule please request password again one more time.

if nothing helps

DO THIRD: login to old forum under you nickname and request for new password here
    http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/topic36494.html

Liked
    Looks like hotmail.com blocks us: I got requests from brad the impala and Nirish guy and even send answers 2 times to each.

Friends, if you will unable to add our domains to exemption then it will be not possible to retreive new password and you will have to register new account. We can't control e-mail providers.

We will try to find another way, but it will take some time.

Liked
    OK, here is solution: if you don't receive emails from robot in 1 hour, and adding our domains doesn't helps - then please visit OLD FORUM - we will open only tread there and you can request to setup your password by me or by Surfcrest. Then you will receive new password via PM at OLD forum.

Since we both have job and also do our daily routine this process of retrieving the password by us can take up to 24 hours.

I'm going to setup new thread at old forum now, It should appears there in 20 min.

Liked
    Please somebody from old members: login to old forum and confirm you can post here http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/topic36494.html
    Thank you

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked
    Finally able to log in here. I was requesting a new password, but not receiving it, probably as a result of hotmail blocking emails from this site, although it didn't block emails from the last one. After sending Surfcrest a PM from the old site he kindly sent me a new password by PM to the old site, and here I am.

Liked
    Our domains now generate unusual posting activity, that why robots of hotmail may be throttle or even block us

Welcome back

Liked

Re: Please read if you don't receive e-mails from our robot

Don't use GMX mailboxes for registration on Sawatdee. Any: gmx.de, gmx.net, gmx.com and so on...
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com