Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Reservations Needed!

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

No Reservations Needed!

This could be compared to opening night of a new play, If I were a producer I would be concerned as most seats appear to be empty, my hope would be that the critics show mercy.

Liked
    Weren't you the one being critical of Smiles after he criticized the new design, saying he should basically show some respect after all the work Surfcrest and Moses have put into the new board?

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Weren't you the one being critical of Smiles after he criticized the new design, saying he should basically show some respect after all the work Surfcrest and Moses have put into the new board?
    Moses was very helpful in allowing me to log in. However , so far, not so easy to use this new forum.

Liked
    Why? Seems just as easy as every other forum on the internet. Write a message, post a reply, etc...

Well, except those gay Japanese anime cartoons that appear at the bottom of the page. Not sure what that's about...

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Moses was very helpful in allowing me to log in. However , so far, not so easy to use this new forum.
    We just made change from cart to modern car. Yeah, it isn't so easy: here are much more options and functions. We even hide some parts of this "forum" till time when first changes will be adopted by users of old forum. It is "almost" social network with possibility to make personal pages, blogs, custom public and private groups and circles and so on... it is HUGE...

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Well, except those gay Japanese anime cartoons that appear at the bottom of the page. Not sure what that's about...
    Surprise! It is Thai cartoon of Thai artist. I took it just as a placeholder while I will make real design in that part of forum.

Liked
    Folks, it is "Land of Smiles" not just "Smiles".

It took some dope I know very well quite a while to figure that out.

Liked
    I think the password reset and logging in on the new board were VERY easy indeed, and the reason had been given well before...

Liked
    Obviously there will be transitional problems affecting some people and from my "member since" date you can easily see I've had some - however, I'm hopeful that like a severe case of constipation, it will all work out in the end.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Obviously there will be transitional problems affecting some people and from my "member since" date you can easily see I've had some - however, I'm hopeful that like a severe case of constipation, it will all work out in the end.

You seem to be involved in a game of Snakes and Ladders with the forum scottish-guy, with more snakes than ladders. This is the second time I recall that your post count has gone back to square one. Didn’t you have around 5,000 posts under your belt at one time? If Moses can part the Red Sea, then surely he can reinstate your true posting record. Hmmm . . .

Liked

Re: No Reservations Needed!

Yes you're right Jellybean - after His Immensity banned me from the SGT and Surfy invited me back, it proved impossible to link up the two identities although the posts made under my original incarnation still exist.

Here's hoping they have better luck this time