Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Missing Members

Liked

Missing Members

At the old site we had 802 active members and here at the new site we have 744 active members, so you could be one of the 58 missing members. Please do not re-register, just be patient until we can bring these membership up in the new site.

Surfcrest

Liked
    In total with banned users and bots we lost 119 members. Conversion software has been unable to convert members with umlauts in nicknames, also no conversion of banned users has been. I got 119 errors but have no detailed lists of missing members on hands.

If you will get "no such user at forum" message - please PM me at old forum.

Liked
    'Umlauts'?? Shirley you mean 'omelets'.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked
    No. I meant language-specific letters https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umlaut_(linguistics)

Liked

Cool

I guess I'm lucky that I didn't name myself lëgö, in that case!
    Last edited by lego; February 22nd, 2016 at 00:33.
    Yes, grandpa, I know it used to be more fun 30 years ago...

Liked
    Members,

If your membership is one of the 58 or so that did not migrate over from the old Board, I need to you follow these steps to get you back.

Register as a new member on this Board.

Use the same user name that you used on the Old Board, spelled exactly the same.

Use a different email address to re-Register, than that we have on file from the Old Board.

Once you have Registered, send me an email or a PM to verify your identity (Please know the email address from the Old Board).

Stitching the new membership to the old is a very difficult and time consuming process unfortunately and I cannot absolutely promise that we are going to be successful with it until we try it, with the new controls. The most important thing with recovering this information, is to follow the above instructions accurately. If you are one of these members, please send me an email or a PM from the Old Board...if you have not already.

Surfcrest

Liked

Re: Missing Members

I have great news: all missed members accounts has been restored. They all are restored with additional word "-old" in nickname. For example old account of fountainahall is fountainhall-old like here http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showth...the-World-quot

How to obtain your old account:

1. If you are owner of missed account restore your password: visit http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/login.php?do=lostpw and request your password FOR OLD ACCOUNT that means you must write in login box email address from old account then answer "random question" - "Smiles" and check email box in 5-10 minutes.

2. After you will finish procedure of receiving new password and will be able to login into new account, then from old account write PM to me or to Surfcrest. In the message you should write new username (if you have it already newly registered) or just old username. We will remove word "old" from your nickname and if you have 2 accounts - new and old we will merge them and you will have old data of registration and old counts of posts as well - old private messages.

Please note: for to be sure you are really owner of old account we will merge new and old only after PM from old account.

Surfcrest will write more instruction with clear English a little bit later.

If you need any assistance please feel free to write PM to Surfcrest or to me.