Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Welcome to the new Sawatdee Network site

Liked

Re: Welcome to the new Sawatdee Network site

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post

It does seem that the multipost function is not working properly. That being so, would it not be better to take that function off the Board until any bugs are sorted out?
    It works properly, but not like you expect

When you click box with "quote" for multi-quote - forum "remembers" it and changes icon near this post for quoting: you will see not black plus sign but blue checkmark. If you want "unquote it" you should click again the same icon.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: POST EDIT TIME

60 minutes seems not to be the case with old posts. I wanted to tidy up a lot of small errors in a longish post I made less than 30 minutes ago in the Gay World section this morning, and got a message saying the edit time was limited to 15 minutes! The the Edit Post icon disappeared!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It works properly, but not like you expect

Thanks Moses. Seems slightly complicated as in other chat rooms all I've needed to do is delete the wording from the Reply box. But we'll get used to it. Keep the changes coming!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

RE POST REPLY TIME

Now I have more problems. Every post made today has the Edit Post icon disappearing after 15 minutes! I wanted to edit Post 32 above at 12:44 because another problem had appeared, but no EDIT function!!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    RE POST REPLY TIME

Now I have more problems. Every post made today has the Edit Post icon disappearing after 15 minutes! I wanted to edit Post 32 above at 12:44 because another problem had appeared, but no EDIT function!!
    Yes, it is cuz Surfcrest changed this settings back to 15 minutes, please read here http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showth...ing-one-s-self

Also I suggest you to check and read this forum: here we announce all changes http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/forumd...To-forum-s-FAQ