Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: SoDom Fetish club BDSM club in Pattaya

Liked

Re: SoDom Fetish club BDSM club in Pattaya

If anyone makes it here I'd be VERY interested (and appreciative) to hear what the shows etc involve...big fan of BDSM / spanking here. Will definitely pay them a visit on my next trip, but that probably won't be until nearer the end of the year.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'm shocked....positively shocked...here I thought I was the only slightly non-vanilla ride em like a pony board member and now suddenly everyone wants to spank the boys???!!!?!?!?!

Liked

Makes a change from them spanking the monkey tho

:ymparty:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

anyway this is not for me...europe is full of leather/s&M venues...I prefer ambushing money boys.......

Liked

I'll check it out when I arrive in april. As long as it's not a ladyboy fetishist bar.
    These are the good'ol days

Forum's veteran
    Liked

ladyboy fetish bar.............isnt that called walking street!!

Liked

Hi Bucknaway, did you end up visiting SoDom during your trip? Or has anyone else here visited??

I've booked my next trip in November this year, so will definitely check it out, but would be keen to hear any reviews prior.

For anyone that's interested, I did previously e-mail SoDom in February re: their pricing and had the following reply:

Thank you for the interest you place in our club.
    The Membership for 1 Year cost 15,000 bahts. It include 2 bottles of premium alcohol ( black, Absolute...). Then 50 percent discount when your bottles are finiish on your drinks. Cost of package ‎are reduce from 3500 to 3000 bahts.
    Do not hesitate to come and ask for our manager (‎John).
    We will close on 18th 19th and 20th this month,and then open every evening from 6.00 pm 2.00 am.
    Shows are performed all around the evening‎.
    Feel free to come and visit us
    Regards
    THE MANAGEMENT

Liked

I didn't go. I tried to load their webpage when I arrived but it would not load. I went to their Facebook page and sent them a message asking if they were still open and didn't hear back from them until my trip was almost over and I no-longer had a desire to go.

I searched the web for some feedback on the place and could not find much... I didn't want to go there and be the only customer there after paying a rather high entry fee.
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

well its on my do list for june
    just got another message from them on my FB

Sorry for late answer.When you come in, the boys are doing a show for you , then after, if you decide to go private you can arrange your own shows with 1 2 3 4 boys ! it s up to you ! All our boys are trained and will respond to your desires. We have different areas in the bars with differents equipments where you can express your fantasies....We have masters, slaves you can choose, we have guys who come in couple and have fun with our boys too! It s relax at So Dom , so come as you are and enjoy!We have all the accessories you need and some equipment.If you have special requests don t hesitate to ask us, our customer satisfaction is our priority and we ll see what we can do for you smile emoticon Come to take a look , we ll be happy to welcome you at So Dom and have fun.Cheers.

Liked

Bucknaway: Yes, that's my thought as well re: being the only customer after paying a relatively high entrance fee, but will still try and get there for a look. Thanks for the update anyways.

Paperboy: Thanks very much for your update too, hopefully we'll hear back how you get on in June! :-)