Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Boy in Friendship.

Liked

Re: The Boy in Friendship.

I shop at Friendship every week and never saw any boy I would be even remotely interested in there . But in the massage place behind Tukcom there's one boy I would date anytime.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

OMG such a lot of drama ( from an alleged non drama queen :-) about nothing.

So, the next time you're in the shop and he serves you, just look up with fake surprise, say "oh wow, you're so handsome, you have boyfriend already or not?" and flash your biggest smile - and he'll either say "NOOOO, I not gay, I not want" or he'll say "NOOO, I not gay, I not have ( meaning he might want) or "Nooooo, I not have, no one likes me" which means "so, when are you taking out !"

Either way at least you'll know where you stand and if it's the first answer in the negative then at least you'll have the fun of going back in every week and playing the same game with him and laughing together about it and who knows, one week he just might give you the different answer that you were hoping for - either way you've nothing to lose and all to gain - so, CARPE DIEM my man CARPE DIEM ! :-)

Chok Dee with that and do be sure to let us know the outcome of course !

Liked

If there's drama here (diagnosed br Mr Smiles) it's of the contagous kind.
    I only asked for help "to give to airy nothings a local habitation and a name" or something like that.
    Carpe Diem is stimulating advice any day of the week and thanks for the Chok Dee.

Liked

Well, curiousity killed the cat.
    I made a special trip to Friendship today, a full 5 minutes out of my way, to see this alluring vision of cuteness.
    And I can say that he was absolutely and definitely....not there!
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

in the 15 or so years I've been gracing Thailand with my presence I've lost count of the number of " boys" in menial jobs I've had success with; biggest obstacle can be language sometimes, would say my success rate would be 30%. When one is on minimum pay, a smile and a 1000bht preceded by a drink or two usually works even on so called straight boys.

Liked

Actually, I have a similar situation with 3 boys. Two are vendors at local market and I try to get served by them. I think one is gay and interested. I wouldn't be eating 3 carrots per week if it wasn't for this boy. The third is a mocy taxi driver, but there are several, and sometimes he is there and sometimes not. I walk past and if he is not there I walk all the way, one day I will get him and put my hand around his abdomen to see if there is resistance. I even have the mocy boy's facebook and I think he knows what I'm up to but is not interested. However, 1000 Baht can surely change that (I might indeed increase my offers from 500 to 1000, the boy at Hua Lampong rejected 500 Baht three times now over the last months).

Liked

Can't imagine how much Friendships takings are increasing! I too went along and didn't see anyhting out of the ordinary at the checkout. Will try again tomorrow though!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Going back to SGT in 2010, Poster A was trying to figure out how to invite a Foodmart Boy to his room and was never able to do so. Later, Poster B informed us that he had already had a very satisfying encounter with the same boy in his room.

Faint heart....., as said above.

Liked

This brings back a memory of a lad at Family Mart who I would sometimes flirt a little and leave small change.
    One night said "see you later" and he replied "when?" Just never know what some small talk can lead to.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois
    One night said "see you later" and he replied "when?" Just never know what some small talk can lead to.
    No cockteasing allowed around here pilgrim, thank you very much.
    And so it led to . . . . . ??

Not asking you to pull an a447 in his glorious detailing of every fallen public hair. A simple yes or no will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by egel
    " ... will try again tomorrow ... "

... and tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow. The Bard is rolling over in his grave at this moment, never expecting that such a simple profundity would be encouraging sodomy-quest in Siam 400 years later.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand