Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Boy in Friendship.

Liked

Re: The Boy in Friendship.

A little desperate but......

Find out what time he finishes work. Go there just before that, buy heaps of stuff that you couldn't possibly carry by yourself and ask him if he could help you carry the bags back to your room. Once in the room, put the hard word on him.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

moses for president. Love your rules...have lived by them since the beginning of time.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Hmmm
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Another Gamalinda quote: тАЬIn the landscape of despair, everything was a miracle.тАЭ If you do decide to smile at him you might hand him your Thai phone number with a 500 baht tip. That will get his attention. Or forget him. But don't go on like this. It's time to advance or retreat.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by PeterUK
    I hope you realise, thaiguest, that by posting these tantalising snippets of information about him here you have ensured that dozens of steely-eyed, slobbery-lipped board members, many of whom may not have set foot in Friendship supermarket for years, are now preparing, if they are not already in the process, to go to said supermarket to check out the goods for themselves.
    They'll be queuing in the aisles! I'd go, even if I wasn't fishing, just to see this mesmerising paragon!

Make sure however that you don't sit in a deckchair outside Paragaon, as the mascara would melt even quicker than in Venice.

Liked

Re: Growing balls ...

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
    I'm in a quandry.
    A quote (adjusted for gender) from Eric Gamalinda in 'My Sad Republic" may be apt right now:
    "Let him remain where he is. A constellation away"
    A drama queen if I ever heard of one. I suspect you're a "Cats" aficionado rather than one preparing (tearfully/heroically) to die in Venice.

OF COURSE smile at him say hello!!
    OF COURSE walk away with a smile if not acknowledged!!
    OF COURSE you won't keel over and die!!
    OF COURSE the best-thing- that-could-happen might well happen!!! TiT!!
    Thank you for the advice though I have never seen myself as a drama queen but one lives and learns.
    You will grant me that death on a Venetian beach is one thing while death in a Pattaya grocery store is quite another.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterUK
    I hope you realise, thaiguest, that by posting these tantalising snippets of information about him here you have ensured that dozens of steely-eyed, slobbery-lipped board members, many of whom may not have set foot in Friendship supermarket for years, are now preparing, if they are not already in the process, to go to said supermarket to check out the goods for themselves.
    They'll be queuing in the aisles! I'd go, even if I wasn't fishing, just to see this mesmerising paragon!

Make sure however that you don't sit in a deckchair outside Paragaon, as the mascara would melt even quicker than in Venice.
    I will no doubt see him next week tripping through Sunnee hand in hand with a young farang.

Liked

Friendship supermarket in South Pattaya road? I might have a look out of curiosity next time I'm in Pattaya.
    Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
    His allure is also his unavailability.
    From your report above, you don't know if he is available or not. He treats you like all other customers. You have to make the first step. Suggestions have been given by others. (Making the first step is not my strong point either.)

Liked

Not bad at all, thaiguest. I certainly wouldn't kick him out of bed. Today I just happened to find myself in Friendship and just happened to end up in his checkout line. Quite dark-skinned, broadish nose, compact hair - I wondered if he might have some negro blood in his make-up. The flashing eyes made me think 'masculine, not gay', though my intuition is far from infallible in these matters. I had my sporty-but-caring, sensual-but-generous, all-round-good-egg smile ready and waiting, but he was a business-like blur as he packed my bag and our eyes never even met. Frankly I'm useless at making the first move anyway and he would have had to stroke my crotch while fluttering his eyelashes nineteen to the dozen before I would have felt that, just maybe, he was interested. Cute but not quite a Tadzio in my book and I left with my mascara intact.
    [i]There is a boy across the river with a bottom like a peach,
    But alas I cannot swim.
    [/i]
    - From an early-19th-century Pashtun marching song

Liked

That's him. All details correct. Maybe a tad the wrong side of kosher though. I went there today too but he was not there-perhaps on a break. But I'll be back.