Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Boy in Friendship.

Liked

Re: The Boy in Friendship.

Nothing happened Smiles! Could not bring him to my room since the bf would be displeased and had no other room options at that time. He later moved on so did not see him on subsequent visits. Often times there were cute male clerks at Family Mart near my condo but now only girls. Maybe Family Mart learned that girls are more reliable?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois
    Nothing happened Smiles! Could not bring him to my room since the bf would be displeased and had no other room options at that time. He later moved on so did not see him on subsequent visits. Often times there were cute male clerks at Family Mart near my condo but now only girls. Maybe Family Mart learned that girls are more reliable?
    Or that the clients the girls draw in are more reliable; no doubt the Family hires customer profiling gurus who cannot but conclude that those with the condition that dared not speak it's name before never shut up now (After Senator P B).
    P.S
    Note we can quote the Bard but we cannot be fans of Old Possum in the Westend.....but if it was good enough for tsl & alw it's good enough for me but I AM a Rearend snob.

Liked

I was in Friendship the other day so did check out some of the check out boys.
    A cute one was at the baggage dropoff/claim area leaning his back against the counter. His hand was behind his back and opening and closing as if, give me a tip! I was ever so tempted.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest View Post
    If knew BPB's name I could at least utter it while he stuffs my bag with yet another bottle of body washing milk.
    I'm another one who is slow asking the questions, but after about 3~4 visits, you really do need to ask his name.
    Followed by where do you come from.
    Then maybe ask for his phone number ? Then you can text him later, so his co workers don't hear the discussions about your date.

Others might have better chat up lines.

I suppose you have already made sure he's not on Planet Romeo ?

Liked

OK, a few days ago, I saw the boy in question.
    So, yes, he does exist.
    Is he cute? Yes.
    Desirable? Yes.
    Would I go all gaga over him? No.

But isn't it a good thing that we would all go gaga over a diffrent boy!

Anyway, I don't believe in all this getting carried away over boys working in conventional jobs.
    Foolishness.

But then again, the waiter who served me in a restaurant last night had me drooling!
    Could not stop admiring him.
    So, we're all hopeless.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (February 27th, 2016), christianpfc (February 28th, 2016), Moses (February 27th, 2016)

Liked

Why is 'the boy you can't have' so attractive? just put your energy into the ones you can have.
    A bit like my friend, always drooling over boys he sees with other farang, is it the fact that he can't have them that makes them so attractive?

8. User who gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (March 1st, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by whiteonrice View Post
    A bit like my friend, always drooling over boys he sees with other farang, is it the fact that he can't have them that makes them so attractive?
    So true, the rice is always browner on the other side of the paddy; or is it whiter?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by whiteonrice View Post
    It's Thailand, who ever told him that just because they're with another farang that he can't have them, that problem is at most usually nothing more than an issue that revolves around timing more than anything else.

Liked

Francois, in that context I would say browner, but of course, it could be whiter on the other side of the plate, that is unless you are following the new carbohydrate trend of eating brown rice. It's not for me and one of the few occasions where I would prefer to put something white in my mouth.

Nirish, so true you are, but I was talking about that 'one moment in time'

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I had a similar sort of experience - with a twist. I always tried to go to one line at the Central Chidlom supermarket because the check-out boy was just so gorgeous. If he was on duty, I'd always try to catch his eye, but never did. Then the bag packer clearly saw me and leaned over. "Do you like him?" he asked! Yes, I replied. I was then more than staggered when he asked, "Do you want him? I can arrange it!" Unfortunately I was so surprised by this part-time pimp than I just said nothing. A few weeks later I noticed the boy was no longer working in the supermarket. Then a couple of months after that, I saw him in one of the Twilight bars with an older Thai customer. He had clearly found his true calling!

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    advice #3: "better to do something and to regret about it 1 hour, than not to do something and to regret about it the rest of life"
    How true!