Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons
' ... I recall a Sunny afternoon poolside at Monty's I was with the large man soon to be "the boss at GT" and my good friend L.M.T.U. and the soon to be boss's self appointed Mahut (Edited) ... '
What is this; Edited

Please Mr new moderator/semi-admin/part-er of waves, don't go down the road of gratuitous editing. Not sure if there was a last name which has been edited [Mahut Who], which definitely would be a rule breaker, but the whole post seems to say 'no', there's no last name there.

For the good of the Board, please explain the reason for editing and/or censoring within posts. It stipulates in the Board Rules that such explanations should happen.
GUIDELINE 2; A Moderating action or decision will be clearly explained in red within the post or thread concerned. A reference to the rule that has been breached will be included ... '

During the god-awful Interregnum of the now-departed Neal such editing and censoring happened all the time, willy-nilly ... causing a disastrous exit of many members. Many have not returned.
The board under Surfcrest has been a breath of fresh air compared to that short-lived horror.