Quote Originally Posted by colmx
Quote Originally Posted by francois
Power Boys and Nice Boys are smoking bars so if you can't stand the smoke you are out of luck.
For me Nice boys is a free for all smoking bar

Power boys they prefer you go outside... but they occasionally will allow the inconsiderate and obnoxious customers that insist on exercising "their right" to smoke to ruin the atmosphere...

As for the style of boys... for me PB wins hands down over NB... my BF calls NB "junkie boys" ... need I say any more?
Hey colmx.

Agree, there are a couple of very good looking twinks in PowerBoys, but the mamasan can be a pain in the ass. Also, most every time I have visited, it just seems boring.

Nice Boys is a much more fun place to hang out. Better energy overall, plus many cocks on display. A mixed bag for types on stage. Some may be a bit more tattoo''d and not the clean-cut type of PowerBoys, but always very friendly. I have never felt a "junkie" vibe there.

On the smoke issue, I am not very sensitive to it. I prefer non-smoking places, but I don't exclude anyplace based on the possibility of someone smoking. Only once did smoke bother me as a whole group sitting close by lit up. I just moved to other side of the bar and was fine.

I realize some folks are extremely sensitive to cigarette smoke, sot might be different for them.