Members,

When I originally put the Sawatdee Network up for sale is was for a few reasons. One, that the monthly expenses were too high in relation to our current traffic volume through the site. Two, that a technical overhaul was required to reduce the monthly expenses and to provide a platform that would keep existing members here and possibly attract future new members.

I received interest from three separate members (Thank you very much). I have decided to enter into a partnership agreement with the first member who expressed interest and he and I have been busy making preparations to upgrade the site, currently on phpBB software (The Board that isn't viewable by everyone) and WP Pro software (That is no longer functioning properly with it's integration with our phpBB software). A few years ago I purchased Vbulletin software for the site and I am proud to announce this conversion will happen very shortly.

I have created a new Forum called the Feedback Forum, for you the membership to provide any Comments, Questions, Concerns or to provide any praise for the what you like. I will move this into the Sawatdee Forum with this post, to allow comments.

We do anticipate the site being down for up to 48 hours while we make the final move. There may be some issues moving some members over, email issues or password issues that we can resolve between the two sites until everything is running fine at the new home and we can turn the lights off here.

I will leave this post open now for immediate comments, questions or concerns.

Surfcrest

The Membership is lead to the new vBulletin...Hallelujah